Hey EVERYBODY, you were right!

1) Bledsoe needs a castle moat in front of him to win. He is a spent shell from the pounding he has taken. Bledsoe haters, you were right!

2) The 55 yard pass from Bledsoe to Evans was one of the best I have ever seen in my life. Bledsoe fans, you were right!

3) Travis had some good numbers today. Travis supporters, you were right.

4) Travis Henry sucks. He is dope. He comes up short on every big play. He cannot/will not block. I wish they would trade his stupid, worthless ass tonight. Travis haters, you were right!

5) To those who think that this is a talented team, you are right. There IS talent in Buffalo.

6) To those who think that the Bills suck, they do. They are a squad of weak suckasses.

7) To those that like TD, yeah, TKO was a great signing.

8) The MOST correct posters here are the ones who stated that TD sucks. He is a bag of stevestojan. He has a cold weather franchise in a town full of tough guys (like Bob Lamb and others) playing like a bunch of balerina fairies. There is little to no blocking, his assistant coaches (Gray specifically) are high school level, and the blockers are putrid on good days.

We Bills fans have heard RW at half time ceremonies. The man, as great as he was for this town, is senile and barely coherent. He needs to sell this team to somebody with a clue so we can start anew.

That said, the very first order of business should be to fire Tom Donahoe, the consumate loser, and total disgrace to the great people of Buffalo and WNY.

1) Bledsoe needs a castle moat in front of him to win. He is a spent shell from the pounding he has taken. Bledsoe haters, you were right!

2) The 55 yard pass from Bledsoe to Evans was one of the best I have ever seen in my life. Bledsoe fans, you were right!

3) Travis had some good numbers today. Travis supporters, you were right.

4) Travis Henry sucks. He is dope. He comes up short on every big play. He cannot/will not block. I wish they would trade his stupid, worthless ass tonight. Travis haters, you were right!

5) To those who think that this is a talented team, you are right. There IS talent in Buffalo.

6) To those who think that the Bills suck, they do. They are a squad of weak suckasses.

7) To those that like TD, yeah, TKO was a great signing.

8) The MOST correct posters here are the ones who stated that TD sucks. He is a bag of stevestojan. He has a cold weather franchise in a town full of tough guys (like Bob Lamb and others) playing like a bunch of balerina fairies. There is little to no blocking, his assistant coaches (Gray specifically) are high school level, and the blockers are putrid on good days.

True Bills fqans have heard RW at halftimes. The man, as great as he was for this town, is senile and barely coherent. He needs to sell this team to somebody with a clue so we can start anew.

That said, the very first order of business should be to fire Tom Donahoe, the consumate loser, and total disgrace to the great people of Buffalo and WNY.

54313[/snapback]

I'll assume you're not being sarcastic on #8.

TD thought he could waltz into Buffalo and spellbind the yokels with his past success and quick tongue.

Well, he forgot something along the way...pure arrogance doesn't necessarily build a winner.

We Bills fans have heard RW at half time ceremonies. The man, as great as he was for this town, is senile and barely coherent. He needs to sell this team to somebody with a clue so we can start anew.

54313[/snapback]

Whoa, Bill. And I thought running over my Drew Blesdoe bobblehead was harsh. If I had a Ralph Wilson bobblehead, I certainly wouldn't run over it... but I would have put a Tom Donahoe one under the other rear tire opposite Bledsoe! :blink:

8) The MOST correct posters here are the ones who stated that TD sucks. He is a bag of stevestojan. He has a cold weather franchise in a town full of tough guys (like Bob Lamb and others) playing like a bunch of balerina fairies.

54313[/snapback]

Well...I think that's an insult to Ballerina fairies around the world! At least they remember what they are taught and don't make stupid mistakes...

Not that I know much about Ballerina faires... B)

I'll assume you're not being sarcastic on #8.

TD thought he could waltz into Buffalo and spellbind the yokels with his past success and quick tongue.

Well, he forgot something along the way...pure arrogance doesn't necessarily build a winner.

54333[/snapback]

Sarcastic? Not even a little bit.

I take the position that Tom Donahoe is bad for the Buffalo Bills, Bills fans, and the people of WNY. If he were to be fired tonight, we would all be better off.

Sarcastic? Not even a little bit.

I take the position that Tom Donahoe is bad for the Buffalo Bills, Bills fans, and the people of WNY. If he were to be fired tonight, we would all be better off.

54358[/snapback]

As much as it pains me to say it...I agree 100%...The evidence is just too clear now...just too clear...

And we thought the way Butler managed the Cap was a problem! :blink: