To Everyone Who Actually Gets Bothered

Take a look at his team from an outsider's point of view. It would be like a Bills fan looking at the current Jets squad. How many times have people stated how crappy the Jets are? They have just as many question marks as the Bills and regardless of what people want to think, the Bills will be thrown into the bottom of the barrel until they PROVE otherwise.

Until that happens, don't let the nay sayers bug you. You know this team better than they do and nobody really knows what is going to happen. I can completely understand why nobody is talking about this team - they are a bunch of players that remain insignificant in the minds of most writers and other team's fans.

At least JP has taken the first step into bringing some cohesiveness to this team.

Take a look at his team from an outsider's point of view. It would be like a Bills fan looking at the current Jets squad. How many times have people stated how crappy the Jets are? They have just as many question marks as the Bills and regardless of what people want to think, the Bills will be thrown into the bottom of the barrel until they PROVE otherwise.

Until that happens, don't let the nay sayers bug you. You know this team better than they do and nobody really knows what is going to happen. I can completely understand why nobody is talking about this team - they are a bunch of players that remain insignificant in the minds of most writers and other team's fans.

At least JP has taken the first step into bringing some cohesiveness to this team.

743869[/snapback]

Deep down in, we all know this team sucks. Everyone in this room can be as optimistic as they want to be, but nobody in their right mind would put any money on the Bills to do anything this season.

I, personally, was so sick of the TD era, that I'm willing to watch this current bunch of castoffs hopefully get better.

I'd rather go 3-13 as long as this team improves and its younger players develop than watch the trash that has taken the field the last 5 or 6 years get worse as the season goes on.

This season will be a season where we will develop some younger players, and some future depth when we actually become a contender again.

Count this season as 20 pre-season games for next year. As long as our corps of younger players develop and we find a surprise player or two, we can deem it a success.

Deep down in, we all know this team sucks.  Everyone in this room can be as optimistic as they want to be, but nobody in their right mind would put any money on the Bills to do anything this season.

I, personally, was so sick of the TD era, that I'm willing to watch this current bunch of castoffs hopefully get better.

I'd rather go 3-13 as long as this team improves and its younger players develop than watch the trash that has taken the field the last 5 or 6 years get worse as the season goes on.

This season will be a season where we will develop some younger players, and some future depth when we actually become a contender again.

Count this season as 20 pre-season games for next year.  As long as our corps of younger players develop and we find a surprise player or two, we can deem it a success.

743884[/snapback]

That is pretty much how I will be looking at this season as well. It will be the first time in a while where I will be looking at individuals throughout the season on a weekly basis instead of the Bills as a team.

In a few weeks the team will be playing for real. All year long I come to Two Bills Drive and read all the posts. Its part of my morning ritual. Its hard to say that the season is just like another long pre-season. You never know what will happen. Every Sunday I kept pumped up cheering on my team. Losing sucks but I love the Bills like no other. Do the best you can guys! Go Bills.