No camp report from last night? Anyone?

yall

Where are all of the camp reports? I need my fix!  :(

743755[/snapback]

It rained. JP got the majority of the snaps. He's starting against the Convicts this weekend. That's all they showed on the news. :ph34r:

Where are all of the camp reports? I need my fix!  :(

743755[/snapback]

I got this 2nd hand from Mark VI but he said that Holcomb's first pass was a awful floater that was picked by Jabari Greer and taken to the house. Apparently Fairchild gave him the hook right then and there and JP got almost every snap for the rest of the night.

I only saw the last 45 minutes but the offense seemed to be doing well in 11 on 11. Josh Reed had one TD catch from about 20 yds out. Ryan Denney did have JP lined up but he curled off on on play. Gates and Parrish sat out. Nall only threw in 7 on 7.

Justin Geisinger was gingerly walked to the dressing room before practice ended.

And it was wet.

I got this 2nd hand from Mark VI but he said that Holcomb's first pass was a awful floater that was picked by Jabari Greer and taken to the house.  Apparently Fairchild gave him the hook right then and there and JP got almost every snap for the rest of the night.

743775[/snapback]

You know how some people add the phrase "in bed" at the end of the fortunes in their fortune cookie? Like, "You will be very prosperous...in bed" or "You will have many unexpected surprised tonight...in bed."

I look forward to Mark's posts because at the end of his comments I always add to the end "...and, of course, we drank a lot of beer."

"Holcomb's first throw was a floater that was picked off by Greer and returned for six points. And, of course, we drank a lot of beer. Next, McGahee took a handoff and ran to the right side, where Peters pancaked his opponent...and, of course, we drank a lot of beer."

You know how some people add the phrase "in bed" at the end of the fortunes in their fortune cookie? Like, "You will be very prosperous...in bed" or "You will have many unexpected surprised tonight...in bed."

I look forward to Mark's posts because at the end of his comments I always add to the end "...and, of course, we drank a lot of beer."

"Holcomb's first throw was a floater that was picked off by Greer and returned for six points. And, of course, we drank a lot of beer. Next, McGahee took a handoff and ran to the right side, where Peters pancaked his opponent...and, of course, we drank a  lot of beer."

743790[/snapback]

I did meet Mark & LancasterSteve out after practice and, of course, we drank a lot of beer.