Thank God for male pattern baldness...

inkman

Doc says my dome is normal, even going as far as stating that my brain looked exceptional(not making this up). He did explain to me that our bones change shape through the coarse of time and I shouldn't persue it any farther. :)

Doc says my dome is normal, even going as far as stating that my brain looked exceptional(not making this up).  He did explain to me that our bones change shape through the coarse of time and I shouldn't persue it any farther.  :)

745647[/snapback]

Glad to hear that you are OK Inkman

Doc says my dome is normal, even going as far as stating that my brain looked exceptional(not making this up).  He did explain to me that our bones change shape through the coarse of time and I shouldn't persue it any farther.  :)

745647[/snapback]

If you're brain's so !@#$ing exceptional, how come you can't spell "course". :D:lol:

745647[/snapback]

So what, now that some guy name Eye-gore took Abbie Normal's gray matter from his collection, he wants to use yours as a replacement? :D

Glad to hear the test results show everything's well.

If you're brain's so !@#$ing exceptional, how come you can't spell "course".  :)  :D

745714[/snapback]

I'm setting myself up for failure, but that is one word I always trip over. I said my brain looked exceptional, not performs that way. I can tell you it is no where near optimal performance.

So what, now that some guy name Eye-gore took Abbie Normal's gray matter from his collection, he wants to use yours as a replacement?  :)

Glad to hear the test results show everything's well.

745716[/snapback]

Thanks Dave, now get back over to the Sabresreport(man things are slow over there).

I'm setting myself up for failure, but that is one word I always trip over.  I said my brain looked exceptional, not performs that way.  I can tell you it is no where near optimal performance.

745718[/snapback]

lol!

Good to hear you're doing fine.

I started shaving my head about 6 years ago when I was approaching 30 and not entirely happy with mop.  This was my way of taking things into my own hands and not letting the coarse of time get the best me.  I knew their were some benefits.  No more bed head, no stupid doo's to deal with.  Little did I know it would provide a much greater service.  About 10 days ago, my wife noticed a lump on the top of my head.  I found it peculiar because I had not sustained any injury nor was I feeling any pain.  I went to the doc and he decided to get my head x-rayed.  They came back normal.  So now they have ordered a CT scan of my head and I'm "heading" in tomorrow.  So the moral of the story is if I never shaved my head, I probably never would have noticed. Take that all you non-follically challenged individuals.  :P

742901[/snapback]

It's good to hear you're fine...so.....

<_< HAHAHAHA :devil:

Your follically challengedness caused you to notice a lump that was totally OK & cause you days of worry etc.

Had you had a full head of hair (as you said) you probably never would have noticed.

I laugh at your shaved, not quite covered with hair, head! :lol:

Long rule the non-follically challenged. :w00t:

***note:- poster reserves the right to alter this post if his full head of hair shows signs of Homering***

Give it a try. But be sure to youtube it.

745347[/snapback]

I might, and if I do I will video tape it and convert it to a youtube and post the link here....I figure icedown the lump and drink whiskey and pop some narcotic pills and a gram of coke should be enough for an anisthetic..I have been sober for over 2 years, other than 2 nights on loritab and one night on whiskey when I posted on ppp to some cat from mississippi or texas about hurricanes last year.

So this self surgery while high could be one fuggin trip into the unknown.

In all honesty I would like to know how much this surgery would cost at a hospital and what it entails, if anyone knows could they please post the info.

I will be asking for that info at a clinic this week...And if it's to much, be patient the youtube will be coming <_<