The Venture Brothers

Every single episode I see of that show, I absolutely crack up. Got the DVD, the new episodes are just lights out hilarious...easily my favorite show on television right now.

For those who dont know what I'm talking about...10:30, Sunday Nights...Adult Swim. Or check on YouTube.com for clips, they are well worth it.

I could name a few:

Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Everybody loves Raymond, etc.

742670[/snapback]

Venture Brothers is funnier than all of those, unless you're talking about the old episodes of the Simpsons. Futurama is only on TV in syndication right now so you might as well throw out shows like Cheers and Seinfeld.

The only show currently in production that I think is funnier than Venture Brothers is The Office.

Venture Brothers is funnier than all of those, unless you're talking about the old episodes of the Simpsons.  Futurama is only on TV in syndication right now so you might as well throw out shows like Cheers and Seinfeld.

The only show currently in production that I think is funnier than Venture Brothers is The Office.

742992[/snapback]

Never seen Venture Brothers (living in Canada we don't get Adult swim) but Family Guy and The Office are both great shows. South Park is starting to make a comeback just because of the topics they are taking shots at. Futurama was good, but is no longer making new ones so it shouldn't count. And the Simpsons hasn't been entertaining in years, It was really time to end the show after it beat out the Flintstones for longest running animated series.

Never seen Venture Brothers (living in Canada we don't get Adult swim) but Family Guy and The Office are both great shows. South Park is starting to make a comeback just because of the topics they are taking shots at. Futurama was good, but is no longer making new ones so it shouldn't count. And the Simpsons hasn't been entertaining in years, It was really time to end the show after it beat out the Flintstones for longest running animated series.

743222[/snapback]

Futurama's coming back in 08. =)

Venture Brothers is funnier than all of those, unless you're talking about the old episodes of the Simpsons.  Futurama is only on TV in syndication right now so you might as well throw out shows like Cheers and Seinfeld.

742992[/snapback]

I love The Office, it's easily the best "sitcom" on network tv now. Though some other shows that tickle my funny bone are The Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Home Movies and Lucky Louie.

742992[/snapback]

You must have forgotten House. I've never laughed harder at a TV show.