Arizona Cardinal fans suck...

LabattBlue

Actually, a lot of them were stuck outside in the monumental traffic jams that took place.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/special5/a...raffic0813.html

Remember Rich Stadium, first game 1973?

742783[/snapback]

If that is the case, then I stand corrected. I'll reserve future judgement until I see how the fan support is, when the novelty of a new stadium wears off in a few years.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope so  0:)

742389[/snapback]

:angry::lol: Alright you two!! ;)

So that's why AJ was texting me wondering if I was drunk and naked! ;):lol: Man, I was just trying to enjoy a little "Sex on the Beach" and he kept interrupting me. ;);)

There was video taping and pictures taken but I won't tell of what or who. 0:):lol:

;)  :angry: Alright you two!!  0:)

So that's why AJ was texting me wondering if I was drunk and naked!  ;)  :lol:  Man, I was just trying to enjoy a little "Sex on the Beach" and he kept interrupting me.  ;)  ;)

There was video taping and pictures taken but I won't tell of what or who.  :lol:  :lol:

743049[/snapback]

He made me do it 0:)

:angry:  :lol: Alright you two!!  ;)

So that's why AJ was texting me wondering if I was drunk and naked!  ;)  :lol:  Man, I was just trying to enjoy a little "Sex on the Beach" and he kept interrupting me.  ;)  ;)

There was video taping and pictures taken but I won't tell of what or who.  0:)  :lol:

743049[/snapback]

For the love of God woman, now is NOT the time to be bashful! 0:)

Yeah, don't believe him.  He would sell out his own grandmother.  Luckily, I am more trustworthy  ;)

743176[/snapback]

Agreed..... ;)0:)

You guys should really set up a thread where you can talk to each other all day because I have seen...nay, I have participated in...some bizarre thread hijacking for shitzngiggles, but two of the three of you need to get a room, and I'm fairly certain I'm not referring to Lana when I write that.

You guys should really set up a thread where you can talk to each other all day because I have seen...nay, I have participated in...some bizarre thread hijacking for shitzngiggles, but two of the three of you need to get a room, and I'm fairly certain I'm not referring to Lana when I write that.

743255[/snapback]

0:)

743255[/snapback]

0:)