Most Season Tickets mailed week of 8/14 !!

K-No

Are you kidding me.... Ticket office says the printing company is to mail the season tickets directly due to the delay. Ticket office also says that the printing company had stated all ticket mailings had already been made but that was found to be not true.....Yikes.. Not good for us who are travelling or having to mail tickets to people we share with...... :angry:

If you do not have your tickets in time for the first pre-season game, call the Bills and have them "e-mail" you your tickets for that game. But make sure they don't charge you the $3.50. They owe it to you for being late.

PTR

You can go to BB.com, login to your account, and email the tickets directly from there.

The only downside is that its a question of credibility if you're selling your excess tickets and the purchaser wants the actual ticket as proof...seems like it'd be much easier to counterfeit an "emailed" ticket with a barcode on it.

Oh well...hopefully they'll arrive soon and this will be the biggest thing that we have to groan about this season. :angry:

Just another example of the Bills organization doing things the wrong way. They have been slipping more and more in the customer service department lately. How hard is it to have people get their tickets before the first game? Apparently, it is quite difficult. No freebies this year either? Just a few years ago, the tickets came in a nice booklet inside an 8X10 folder with a Media Guide, pins, schedules and coupons. Granted, Drew Bledsoe was on the front of the folder but it was still nice. Now, you can't even get your tickets before the first game. I guess it's just another cost-cutting move to keep the team in WNY.

Just another example of the Bills organization doing things the wrong way.  They have been slipping more and more in the customer service department lately. How hard is it to have people get their tickets before the first game? Apparently, it is quite difficult. No freebies this year either? Just a few years ago, the tickets came in a nice booklet inside an 8X10 folder with a Media Guide, pins, schedules and coupons. Granted, Drew Bledsoe was on the front of the folder but it was still nice. Now, you can't even get your tickets before the first game. I guess it's just another cost-cutting move to keep the team in WNY.

738975[/snapback]

I don't know how much blame you can put on the Bills Ticket office...I'm probably more upset with the printing company. Mistakes will happen, people understand that, just put the job at the top of the list and get 'er done. But don't tell the Bills office that you mailed out the tickets when you didn't. Maybe we need 'high character' printing company. :lol:

I do agree with you about how nice the season ticket folders were a few years ago.