Fairchild - the anti-Mularkey

Griz

The Patriots pass all the time on the goal line but when the Bills do it people go nuts!  It is all about execution and completing the play.  We'll see once the season starts.

738509[/snapback]

Last year, I was all for the execution of the offense B-)

"...it's less about scheme and more about a mentality - that's how you want to play."

Hmmmm... less about scheme.  I suppose that means we won't see any of the hairy high school plays on third and goal?  B-)

738052[/snapback]

meathead had plenty of mentality

You have to like this quote when Fairchild addresses run v. pass and his various coaching influences, in today's BN article;

"...it's less about scheme and more about a mentality - that's how you want to play."

Hmmmm... less about scheme.  I suppose that means we won't see any of the hairy high school plays on third and goal?  B-)

Here's to you Steve-O!!!

738052[/snapback]

He's also like the clone Mularkey. Where's the mention of execution?

It has far less to do with mentality. That falls into the BS category if you wish it it will happen. Remember, "I BILLIEVE." That didn't get us too far.

It's called execution. And when I hear the coaches start talking about execution then I'll have some confidence in them. Does anyone see Parcells or some of the other better coaches making dumb comments like that?

Or maybe it's because they know that the second execution is brought up that their argument weakens drastically.

It's simple. You want to win? Out execute the opponent in as many positions as possible. How many fans have that confidence?