Who will be the new scapegoats?

Except they won't be happy unless The Bills win in a dominant fashion every week. One, two or three point victories will be viewed as shoulda/woulda/coulda been losses. We could go 12-4 and people would be bitchin that we're not covering the spread. (from my lips to God's ears!)

738886[/snapback]

Your probably right. As for myself. I don't care if we win every week because the opposing QB fumbles the ball while kneeling down and the Bills pick it up and return it for a touchdown on the last play of the game, thus winning by one freakin' point. No scratch that. If the Bills go 12 & 4 I wouldn't care if Buffalo won 2 - 0 every game. <_<

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be the next bunch of guys that will be put to the cross? Many names come to mind. JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Rian Lindell, Mike Gandy, Ryan Denney, Chris Kelsay, Josh Reed, Willis McGahee, Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, Tim Anderson and Coy Wire are the most likely. Brace yourself guys. Play well. The fans' wrath and venom will be coming to you real soon if you don't perform well.

737898[/snapback]

I understand your point. I think the players who usually get the most criticism are usually the players who get the most exposure and who make the most $. That being said I would think JP, Nate and Willis will get most of the jeers.

I'm not a Bills fan??????? I'm a criticizer of the Bills???? Really????? Please tell me more about myself, you seem to know so much about what it is to be a fan! When I grow up I wanna be just like you.

738475[/snapback]

Tell you more about yourself? ok

You born in Paducah, Kentucky in 1975, you are a morning person, you like to eat frosted flakes with just a little milk for breakfast, sometimes with bacon.

You like the evening edition of the newspaper.

You got straight B's in school. <_<

Tell you more about yourself? ok

You born in Paducah, Kentucky in 1975, you are a morning person, you like to eat frosted flakes with just a little milk for breakfast, sometimes with bacon.

You like the evening edition of the newspaper.

You got straight B's in school. ;)

739210[/snapback]

Where you born?

Why do you insult my neighbors, who I like a lot, who live in a most beautiful State, and never bothered you one bit? <_<

Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Ruben Brown, Parker, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, that Watson guy at CB, Eddie Robinson and Lonnie Johnson. Even coaches such as Ronnie Vinklarik, Joe Pendry, Sheppard, Carl Mauck, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray, Ronnie Jones, Wade Phillips and Tom Clements. I'm sure that I have forgotten a few.These guys were the punching bags for all us Bills fans over the last few years.  Our "fall guys", so to speak.

GM's, such as TD and Butler also fell prey to all types of scrutiny, blame and everything in between. 

I was wondering. Who will be the next bunch of guys that will be put to the cross? Many names come to mind. JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb, Rian Lindell, Mike Gandy, Ryan Denney, Chris Kelsay, Josh Reed, Willis McGahee, Nate Clements, Troy Vincent, Tim Anderson and Coy Wire are the most likely. Brace yourself guys. Play well. The fans' wrath and venom will be coming to you real soon if you don't perform well.

737898[/snapback]

Pretty good selection of possibles. Marv and Dick are on pretty short leashes as well. I suspect they all get a bye this year, but beginning next season I suspect that all of the above will marching up to Golgotha.