My Gut tells me...

Nice try, troll.

"Try?" What was I trying to do, other than state an observation?

Why come here with your BS?

What I said was not BS. Many posters here were predicting huge stats for McGahee last year, and McGahee did average less than 4 YPC last season.

The cycle is happening, you Boston, oops, I'm sorry New England Patriots, (so much for a specific area,, might as well cover 9 states.) have had your glory.

:lol::D

Anyone willing to translate this grammatical mess?

I think that Teague will be missed more than people are expecting here --

736848[/snapback]

I actually thought Teague was the worst performer on that line. All a center has to do after the snap of the ball, is maintain the line of scrimmage. Teague not only couldn't maintain the scrimmage, he often got pushed back 2-3 yards. I'm just hoping Fowler can be the answer, and if I we're the Bills I would've drafted Mangold instead of McCargo.

I thought he signed a 5-year rookie deal, which would mean he'll be playing for a new contract in '07.

:D

Okay, you're crazy.  Call me realistic, but I think the Bills will be playing the Jets for the right to not be in the cellar.

Might I suggest that you have your olfactory organs looked at?

A trip to the optometrist might also be in order.

736909[/snapback]

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Nothing ever happens as the media projects it. That's why I give us a chance.

"Try?"  What was I trying to do, other than state an observation?

What I said was not BS.  Many posters here were predicting huge stats for McGahee last year, and McGahee did average less than 4 YPC last season.

:huh:  ;)

736910[/snapback]

What was I trying to do, other than state an observation?

As was mine, you're a troll.

Ah, the Tedy Bruschi teacher. The ESPN mouth piece.

I really don't care about your contributions here. I still think you suck, you !@#$ing Pats fan. Though, that's just me. :D

Was that grammatically correct enough for you, Eh, ****? :lol:

!@#$ all Pats fans, Hows that :D

..Willis will have a BIG year. With the new offense and his reduced weight, I think we'll see the Miami Hurricane Willis.

Oh, and there's that contract thing, too.

BRING IT ON, WILLIS!

736749[/snapback]

Everyone said the same thing last season too. You were probably among them. And all Willis did was play as if he knew that his direct deposit would be in his account if he simply showed up to games on Sundays.

Everyone said the same thing last season too.  You were probably among them.  And all Willis did was play as if he knew that his direct deposit would be in his account if he simply showed up to games on Sundays.

737376[/snapback]

How the hell would you know what I thought last year? Maybe I was thinking what an aszhole you are.