Somebody talk me out of ditching this team!

4everBills

Sounds about right as far as starting over!

The only thing i give 2 craps about at this point is watching our future QB start when healthy.

What a frikkin waste of a decade!

Drew sacked again!

Well, one thing is good. At least we dont shoot ourselves in the foot OFF the field by actually winning a few and somehow convincing some stupid coach or GM that Drew has life left in him!

We dont even get the #1 pick! Thank TD for the trade that kills our high pick!

In a silver lining, yes im pulling at straws here, Losman will play THIS season instead of say Leinhart (assuming we end up with the #1 overall) putting us even further away from a playoff. I hate the trade right now, but I like everything about Losman so far and he will get valuable experience THIS year.

Even this board sucks! 2 weeks 2 crashes!

Losman has a fiery winners attitude, if he actually can play up to potential, we may be on the right track. Mularkey needs to go though, he couldnt do what we needed, motivate this team to act like winners! TD couldnt get over himself and hire a guy with credentials. Instead we suffer through crap like this!

Just dont see any reason why I just dont walk away and find a new team at this point. We are many many more years away from the playoffs at this point. Ive already wasted the last decade on this disgusting mess we call the Bills, why not cut my losses and walk away?

Aren't you the Detroit Lions bandwagon jumper that said you were bailing on the Bills anyway? And then you go and hack on the board, too?

As frustrating as it was to watch the last quarter of this game, the team played well overall in the first half. They still made mistakes, but they played well enough to overcome them. Teague and Jennings went down, and so did the game for us. But overall, anyone who can watch that game and not say they saw improvements in several areas is smoking it. The D is not going to have a great game every week.....we need to have a more complete effort than we have had, but there were some good signs today. The Patriots are not exactly the Chargers or Bengals. They are the world champs and they hate us......yet we still played right with them until the injuries and penalties became overwhelming.

Why am I even saying this? You're not a real Bills fany anyway

go home baby

53999[/snapback]

Your saying this because you know better. I am now, and always have been a Bills fan. But its been so damn painfull for so long that I seriously have had to start rooting elsewhere as well. I see nothing wrong for rooting for a NFC team as well as the Bills. Sorry, Im a football junky who needs to root for a franchise headed somewhere.

Again, Ill always be a Bills fan, but I also have another team to watch. Get over it.

Your saying this because you know better. I am now, and always have been a Bills fan. But its been so damn painfull for so long that I seriously have had to start rooting elsewhere as well. I see nothing wrong for rooting for a NFC team as well as the Bills. Sorry, Im a football junky who needs to root for a franchise headed somewhere.

Again, Ill always be a Bills fan, but I also have another team to watch. Get over it.

54050[/snapback]

No you are fair weather fan who NEEDS to root for a team who is winning. You have no heart and no loyalty.

Let me guess, you will be a more active Bills fan when they start winning. Oh wow, Lucky for them to have such troopers like you.

No you are fair weather fan who NEEDS to root for a team who is winning. You have no heart and no loyalty.

Let me guess, you will be a more active Bills fan when they start winning. Oh wow, Lucky for them to have such troopers like you.

54061[/snapback]

I'd say that pretty much sums it up

Sounds about right as far as starting over!

The only thing i give 2 craps about at this point is watching our future QB start when healthy.

What a frikkin waste of a decade!

Drew sacked again!

Well, one thing is good. At least we dont shoot ourselves in the foot OFF the field by actually winning a few and somehow convincing some stupid coach or GM that Drew has life left in him!

We dont even get the #1 pick! Thank TD for the trade that kills our high pick!

In a silver lining, yes im pulling at straws here, Losman will play THIS season instead of say Leinhart (assuming we end up with the #1 overall) putting us even further away from a playoff. I hate the trade right now, but I like everything about Losman so far and he will get valuable experience THIS year.

Even this board sucks! 2 weeks 2 crashes!

Losman has a fiery winners attitude, if he actually can play up to potential, we may be on the right track. Mularkey needs to go though, he couldnt do what we needed, motivate this team to act like winners! TD couldnt get over himself and hire a guy with credentials. Instead we suffer through crap like this!

Just dont see any reason why I just dont walk away and find a new team at this point. We are many many more years away from the playoffs at this point. Ive already wasted the last decade on this disgusting mess we call the Bills, why not cut my losses and walk away?

53985[/snapback]

Pardon me ma'am. I thought you swore off the Bills. Now I'm regularly a laid-back type of guy, but in this instance, I gotta' say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

54050[/snapback]

I hear you. I mean, Sunday evenings are bad enough as it is with the dreaded work week on the horizon.....but pouring my heart & emotions into these losers is just making me too depressed.

If you have any suggestions, let me know. Problem is, I don't really like any teams in the NFC that are any good. Maybe the Packers, but they suck now too. Eagles would've been a good choice in 2000, but after living here for a couple of years, their fans make me want to puke. Seattle? Do they even know what football is in Seattle? Atlanta is a terrible sports town....

When does college hoops start? Go Cuse in '05.

I hear you.  I mean, Sunday evenings are bad enough as it is with the dreaded work week on the horizon.....but pouring my heart & emotions into these losers is just making me too depressed.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.  Problem is, I don't really like any teams in the NFC that are any good.  Maybe the Packers, but they suck now too.  Eagles would've been a good choice in 2000, but after living here for a couple of years, their fans make me want to puke.  Seattle?  Do they even know what football is in Seattle?  Atlanta is a terrible sports town....

When does college hoops start?  Go Cuse in '05.

54265[/snapback]

The only thing more sad than a bandwagon jumping "fan" is someone who has to find a team that is already winning in order to apparently validate them as a person. My God man......forget about football.......you and 4everwhatever need to head off to Charter.

The only thing more sad than a bandwagon jumping "fan" is someone who has to find a team that is already winning in order to apparently validate them as a person. My God man......forget about football.......you and 4everwhatever need to head off to Charter.

54301[/snapback]

Absolutely agree, Im not going anywhere. I guess if im a fool for liking the Bills, I will always be a fool!

The body of the team has tons of talent but they need a new head! Bledsoe must be put out to pasture. Losman has the right type of winners attitude. TD has to go so that we can get a GM who will go ahead and get a head coach who is a proven winner and who can change this teams mentality to that of a winning team.

Absolutely agree, Im not going anywhere. I guess if im a fool for liking the Bills, I will always be a fool!

The body of the team has tons of talent but they need a new head! Bledsoe must be put out to pasture. Losman has the right type of winners attitude. TD has to go so that we can get a GM who will go ahead and get a head coach who is a proven winner and who can change this teams mentality to that of a winning team.

54342[/snapback]

hey 4evr you should probably find another team. The Bills are done in Western New York and will probably move soon. The chances of this team coming back before ole Ralph kicks the bucket is very slim. There are too many things wrong with this team right now and it is not the players. You cant go 0-3, especially after the GM did not address the needs of the team when it needed to be. The Bills are now just a ship slowing easing its way out of the port. Say your good-byes to this team and enjoy your last days in the Ralph, because one day soon there wont be any games played here at all. That is when you will wish to have this poorly run team back here. You have to admitt it was really fun having the Bills here but its time to admit the run is over. I will always enjoy my days as a Bills fan and people will always kid me about how I was a die hard fan of the Burbank Bills back when they were in Buffalo. But, I still love those Sunday games that will soon be gone.

Having been a true blue Bills fan around 1972, I say "get over it!". This team will find a way to build you up and then tear your heart out when you least expect it, but if you are loyal, you never give up hope! What did all you guys expect by the way? With all the coaching changes I fully expected the first half of the season would be a losing record, and hoped that the second half would be when things would start to jell and we'd turn things around. Outside of the last couple minutes of this game we have been in these games and playing tough to the end. Sure the mistakes are killing us, but so far, I am impressed that there is as much heart being shown, despite the losses. Soon enough, the O-line will start to jell, the wins will start, and hope will be restored. And next year, with Losman, we will be a team to be reckoned with. The key for this year is just to start winning more than losing in the second half of the season. I know you'll all blast me for talking about next year already, but seriously playoffs this year? We were completing unravelling at the end of last year!

Having been a true blue Bills fan around 1972, I say "get over it!".  This team will find a way to build you up and then tear your heart out when you least expect it, but if you are loyal, you never give up hope!  What did all you guys expect by the way?  With all the coaching changes I fully expected the first half of the season would be a losing record, and hoped that the second half would be when things would start to jell and we'd turn things around.  Outside of the last couple minutes of this game we have been in these games and playing tough to the end.  Sure the mistakes are killing us, but so far, I am impressed that there is as much heart being shown, despite the losses.  Soon enough, the O-line will start to jell, the wins will start, and hope will be restored.  And next year, with Losman, we will be a team to be reckoned with.  The key for this year is just to start winning more than losing in the second half of the season.  I know you'll all blast me for talking about next year already, but seriously playoffs this year?  We were completing unravelling at the end of last year!

54680[/snapback]

Hey Bill, what part of the burbs are you in? I split my time between Lawrenceville and Gainesville. Do you go anywhere to watch the Bills games?

Hey Bill, what part of the burbs are you in? I split my time between Lawrenceville and Gainesville. Do you go anywhere to watch the Bills games?

54688[/snapback]

I'm out a bit further (Dacula - just east of Lawrencevile). I go to a sports bar named Diggers on 120, just off 316. While not a "Bills bar", they at least always show the Bills in the same area on about a 6ft. screen. Normally there's only 2 -3 Bills fans that show up, but I go almost every game (for sure all the division games). This place used to be a big Dolphins hang out, but for some reason, they're not there this year. The only big Bills bar I heard of is too far away (Marietta area).