Somebody talk me out of ditching this team!

4everBills

Sounds about right as far as starting over!

The only thing i give 2 craps about at this point is watching our future QB start when healthy.

We dont even get the #1 pick! Thank TD for the trade that kills our high pick!

53985[/snapback]

So the only thing you're looking forward to is our young QB coming in...and somehow you're pissed off that TD made the trade to get him? :) Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

TD can be heavily criticized for a lot of things, but at least try to be consistent.

Sounds about right as far as starting over!

The only thing i give 2 craps about at this point is watching our future QB start when healthy.

What a frikkin waste of a decade!

Drew sacked again!

Well, one thing is good. At least we dont shoot ourselves in the foot OFF the field by actually winning a few and somehow convincing some stupid coach or GM that Drew has life left in him!

We dont even get the #1 pick! Thank TD for the trade that kills our high pick!

In a silver lining, yes im pulling at straws here, Losman will play THIS season instead of say Leinhart (assuming we end up with the #1 overall) putting us even further away from a playoff. I hate the trade right now, but I like everything about Losman so far and he will get valuable experience THIS year.

Even this board sucks! 2 weeks 2 crashes!

Losman has a fiery winners attitude, if he actually can play up to potential, we may be on the right track. Mularkey needs to go though, he couldnt do what we needed, motivate this team to act like winners! TD couldnt get over himself and hire a guy with credentials. Instead we suffer through crap like this!

Just dont see any reason why I just dont walk away and find a new team at this point. We are many many more years away from the playoffs at this point. Ive already wasted the last decade on this disgusting mess we call the Bills, why not cut my losses and walk away?

53985[/snapback]

I feel your pain, BUT to abandon your team and say, "Just dont see any reason why I just dont walk away and find a new team at this point.", I say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: .

At least we're not fish fans! While being 0-3 is damn frustrating, I don't think that we're as bad as all that! Today I woke up and knew I had a great day ahead of me.

What is bad is that we just don't have that killer "closing the game offense". I've been a Bledsoe backer since day one, and while I don't blame him for our poor offensive play overall, I do blame him for not stepping up and becoming a leader of this team! Our offense showed some life for the first time this season and there was no follow through by the players. A great play followed b some lame to mediocre ones.