McCargo taken to Hospital

JoeF

Meningitis symptoms, and that's something to be precautious about.

731576[/snapback]

viral meningitus is also pretty rare. agree with precautions, but that is just one of a large series of tests he will get.

Out of shape coming into camp? You think these guys would be training for their lives before camp even started? I guess some do and some don't.  :angry:

731604[/snapback]

Nothing like assuming the worst based on zero facts. Could just as well have been a bad meal on the plane or a 24hr. bug. Could even be something as simple as not drinking enough fluids. Naaah, he must be out of shape. <_<

viral meningitus is also pretty rare. agree with precautions, but that is just one of a large series of tests he will get.

731625[/snapback]

Actually I live in Columbia, Missouri (University of Missouri) and we had a player named Aaron O'neil die in last year's summer practices due to miningitus. For a short time before he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, he was complaining of having symptoms similiar to heat stroke but it turned out to be much more serious. It was extremely sad, the kid was only 19. I'm just glad they actually took McCargo to the hospital to get checked out and thank god its only dehydration.