Anyone going to the 12/31 game?

Albany,n.y.

I bought a ticket to the 12/31 game @ Baltimore today and I'd like to know if any tailgate will be taking place before the game. I went through Tickermaster & unless you want to pay $195 + fees, only single seats are available through the team & Ticketmaster. I got the last $50 seat, some $55 singles were still available.(Sales started 7/28) I'm sure others will get 2 or more seats from brokers at lower prices. Let me know if anything pre-game is planned.

Looks like there will be a couple tailgates going on, then.

We're having our third tailgate @ Sliders before the game. I've contacted Sliders, and we're just about all set. The setup will, more than likely, be the same as the last time, when we had a buffet set up plus drink specials. I'm also working on getting some "extras" this time.

Once the details are all ironed out, I'll post it here.

For reference, this was the setup for the last tailgate we had @ Sliders.

Let's see, December 31st, winter. Choice of tailgate-indoors, outdoors. Did I mention it's winter? Seems like a slam dunk to me which one to go to. I hope that Glenn's groups see the benefits of indoors vs outdoors & consolidate into the Sliders tailgate. I'll probably leave about noon anyway because I want to get into the stadium early.

They are more like Jimmy's (copresident of our chapter) and local Bills Backers groups.

I doubt Jimmy's group will since tailgate is part of cost. I did include Rich in BCC to group but his mailbox is full again.

I doubt I am going for I will have major jetlag flying in from Hawaii.

• 3 months later...
Guest ron in balt
They are more like Jimmy's (copresident of our chapter) and local Bills Backers groups.

I doubt Jimmy's group will since tailgate is part of cost. I did include Rich in BCC to group but his mailbox is full again.

I doubt I am going for I will have major jetlag flying in from Hawaii.

740222[/snapback]

Check out fletchers in fells point

they'll know

Looks like there will be a couple tailgates going on, then.

We're having our third tailgate @ Sliders before the game.  I've contacted Sliders, and we're just about all set.  The setup will, more than likely, be the same as the last time, when we had a buffet set up plus drink specials.  I'm also working on getting some "extras" this time.

Once the details are all ironed out, I'll post it here.

For reference, this was the setup for the last tailgate we had @ Sliders.

734307[/snapback]

Ruth and I are coming, but we'll probably watch the game at Sliders rather than the stadium, unless someone gives us some cheap/free tickets.

• 3 weeks later...
Ruth and I are coming, but we'll probably watch the game at Sliders rather than the stadium, unless someone gives us some cheap/free tickets.

844085[/snapback]

Change in plans, right now it looks like there's a 99% chance we will NOT be coming down after all.