War images

Avoiding explaining yourself again, eh?

734904[/snapback]

Explain myself? For which comment? So you can read something into my response again that's not there? For what I didn't imply, or did imply? Then try to explain my response to you, only to have you misconstrue it AGAIN??

Sure that's a fun game. Whats the prize for the winner. Or in your case, whiner.

Do you ever reread anything you type before you post, honestly? <_<

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain myself? For which comment? So you can read something into my response again that's not there? For what I didn't imply, or did imply? Then try to explain my response to you, only to have you misconstrue it AGAIN??

Sure that's a fun game. Whats the prize for the winner. Or in your case, whiner.

Do you ever reread anything you type before you post, honestly? <_<

734916[/snapback]

Yeah, sure, cause everything you post on this board is just sooooo perfect.

Could it just be that you aren't clear what you mean? You're the only person that I have a communications issue with on this or any other forum that I've visited for years.

But no, you're perfect. 0:)

Could it just be that you aren't clear what you mean?  You're the only person that I have a communications issue with on this or any other forum that I've visited for years.

But no, you're perfect.  <_<

734948[/snapback]

"Your post sucked!" "Yeah? Well, your post sucked more!" "My post sucked? What about yours that sucked?"

Stupided. Discourse. Ever.

That means both of you.

"Your post sucked!"  "Yeah?  Well, your post sucked more!"  "My post sucked?  What about yours that sucked?" 

Stupided.  Discourse.  Ever.

That means both of you.

734950[/snapback]

Yeah it is.

*shrug* oh well, thats what I get for trying to actually understand him. <_<

Could it just be that you aren't clear what you mean?  You're the only person that I have a communications issue with on this or any other forum that I've visited for years.

But no, you're perfect.  <_<

734948[/snapback]

No, I'm not perfect, as far as you know. As far as your issue with: "communications issue on this or any other forum that I've visited for years" Maybe you should get out and talk to live people, instead of not understanding what you read in comparison to what you hear.

Those Profs are doing a great job on you in Texas. I know you will think this condescending, but wait till you get out there in the real world for a while my young friend.

Was I clear that I think chicot supports terrorist in some kind of capacity? What part of those posts didn't you understand.

Are you clear in every post that you do?, No !@#$ing way. You take more sides than Sybil.

And when you ask that you want to understand me, you sound like a !@#$ing broad. I just wanted to make that clear for you.

And Tom, go !@#$ a fit............ 0:)

No, I'm not perfect, as far as you know. As far as your issue with: "communications issue on this or any other forum that I've visited for years" Maybe you should get out and talk to live people, instead of not understanding what you read in comparison to what you hear.

<_<

Was I clear that I think chicot supports terrorist in some kind of capacity? What part of those posts didn't you understand.

Yup.

Are you clear in every post that you do?, No !@#$ing way. You take more sides than Sybil.

Part of the political training, I'd bet. :w00t:

And when you ask that you want to understand me, you sound like a !@#$ing broad. I just wanted to make that clear for you.

734979[/snapback]

Go help Tom with that fit. 0:)

Those Profs are doing a great job on you in Texas. I know you will think this condescending, but wait till you get out there in the real world for a while my young friend.

And Tom, go !@#$ a fit............ 0:)

734979[/snapback]

"Your post sucked!" "Yeah? Well, your post sucked more!" "My post sucked? What about yours that sucked?"

What are you, a couple of !@#$ing eight year olds? Jesus Bruschi... <_<

What are you, a couple of !@#$ing eight year olds?  Jesus Bruschi...  <_<

735005[/snapback]

Bruschi got injured omg!

What are you, a couple of !@#$ing eight year olds?  Jesus Bruschi...  0:)

735005[/snapback]

No, it seems, I'm trying to explain myself to an eight year old. Though, he is a Vince Young man lover. :w00t:

Maybe I should reconsider my scorn. He's a Judas in the making. I think he's a Pats fan...........

BTW, !@#$ BRUSCHI <_<

No, it seems, I'm trying to explain myself to an eight year old. Though, he is a Vince Young man lover.  :w00t:

Maybe I should reconsider my scorn. He's a Judas in the making. I think he's a Pats fan...........

BTW, !@#$ BRUSCHI <_<

735024[/snapback]

0:)

Now that was low.

And Tom, go !@#$ a fit............ <_<

734979[/snapback]

Since you've dragged me into this, I'll attempt (probably unsuccessfully) to actually have some sort of debate with you. Yes, I have a very different viewpoint on the middle east than most other people on this board but that's hardly suprising as I have a very different background from most people here also. There are plenty of people here who completely disagree with what I say who nonetheless are civil, argue the issues and quite often make me think hard about my views. They have my respect. It is actually possible to disagree with someone and not resort to childish insults, a lesson that somehow seems to have passed you by. Quite frankly I find it difficult to recall any of your posts, not just those in reply to me, that make any sort of coherent point. Most of your posts seem to consist of pleas for acceptance of the me-too variety, cryptic exchanges in which you refuse to actually clarify what you're trying to say (this thread is a good example) or posts that have virtually no content apart from personal insults such as your recent exchange with me (you obviously consider it your finest hour since you feel the need to mention it once again).

Oh, and to avoid you having to tax your brain trying to work out what my local time is, it's 9.25 am BST (British Summer Time) and I'm typing this while having my breakfast before going to work (since you're so very interested in my life).

Since you've dragged me into this, I'll attempt (probably unsuccessfully) to actually have some sort of debate with you.  Yes, I have a very different viewpoint on the middle east than most other people on this board but that's hardly suprising as I have a very different background from most people here also. There are plenty of people here who completely disagree with what I say who nonetheless are civil, argue the issues and quite often make me think hard about my views. They have my respect. It is actually possible to disagree with someone and not resort to childish insults, a lesson that somehow seems to have passed you by.  Quite frankly I find it difficult to recall any of your posts, not just those in reply to me, that make any sort of coherent point. Most of your posts seem to consist of pleas for acceptance of the me-too variety, cryptic exchanges in which you refuse to actually clarify what you're trying to say (this thread is a good example) or posts that have virtually no content apart from personal insults such as your recent exchange with me (you obviously consider it your finest hour since you feel the need to mention it once again).

Oh, and to avoid you having to tax your brain trying to work out what my local time is, it's 9.25 am BST (British Summer Time) and I'm typing this while having my breakfast before going to work (since you're so very interested in my life).

735107[/snapback]

What exactly does a Brit eat for breakfast? Herring?

<_<

Since you've dragged me into this, I'll attempt (probably unsuccessfully) to actually have some sort of debate with you.  Yes, I have a very different viewpoint on the middle east than most other people on this board but that's hardly suprising as I have a very different background from most people here also. There are plenty of people here who completely disagree with what I say who nonetheless are civil, argue the issues and quite often make me think hard about my views. They have my respect. It is actually possible to disagree with someone and not resort to childish insults, a lesson that somehow seems to have passed you by.  Quite frankly I find it difficult to recall any of your posts, not just those in reply to me, that make any sort of coherent point. Most of your posts seem to consist of pleas for acceptance of the me-too variety, cryptic exchanges in which you refuse to actually clarify what you're trying to say (this thread is a good example) or posts that have virtually no content apart from personal insults such as your recent exchange with me (you obviously consider it your finest hour since you feel the need to mention it once again).

735107[/snapback]

Since you've dragged me into this

No one put a gun to your head, or a knife to your throat. Like your friends like to do to innocent people

Yes, I have a very different viewpoint on the middle east

Yes you do. Thats why you sound like a terrorist sympathizer to me.

They have my respect

I don't want or need your respect. It means nothing to me.

Quite frankly I find it difficult to recall any of your posts, not just those in reply to me, that make any sort of coherent point.

I'm crushed.

Oh, and to avoid you having to tax your brain trying to work out what my local time is, it's 9.25 am BST (British Summer Time) and I'm typing this while having my breakfast before going to work

Would this be a childish insult?

I'll attempt to actually have some sort of debate with you.

Why? When I've already told you what I think you are? There's really nothing more to discuss with you.

not resort to childish insults, a lesson that somehow seems to have passed you by.

Hypocrite <_<

consist of pleas for acceptance

Right, if I'm not accepted on a message board, I wont be able to make it through life. So much for my wife and two children, they mean nothing to me. Its all about this message board. You're a !@#$ing idiot on top of being a terrorist sympathizer.

No one put a gun to your head, or a knife to your throat. Like your friends like to do to innocent people

Yes you do. Thats why you sound like a terrorist sympathizer to me.

I don't want or need your respect. It means nothing to me.

I'm crushed.

Would this be a childish insult?

Why? When I've already told you what I think you are? There's really nothing more to discuss with you.

Hypocrite :lol:

Right, if I'm not accepted on a message board, I wont be able to make it through life. So much for my wife and two children, they mean nothing to me. Its all about this message board. You're a !@#$ing idiot on top of being a terrorist sympathizer.

735156[/snapback]

lol

dude get off the crack man

Most of your posts seem to consist of pleas for acceptance of the me-too variety

735107[/snapback]

Try turning your "the Muslims/Palestinians are victims" spin on Eryn's posts. Then you'll like him alot more. They're just looking for acceptance too, only they kill innocent women and children in shopping centers and on buses. :lol: