Just ran into JP tonight at a bar

Dawgg

Loser mentality. Blame someone (anyone) else for the teams failings. Kind of like the offensive line coach saying JP looked lost at the line of scrimmage. (Hey coach...give the poor guy a line of scrimmage to be lost in before you begin bellyaching, whining and blaming.)

I remember the old Fredonia days when Jim Kelly would come out to bars and act like he owned the place.  He would be surrounded by his linemen and wouldn't mingle with any fans.  As he got toward the end of his career he became a little more social and humble.  It's nice to hear JP is well grounded at a young age.  I like his personality, he just seems like a Buffalonian.  GO BILLS!!!!

730672[/snapback]

I still remember the story from one of the Air Force Security Policemen at the unit I was stationed with in Cape Cod telling the story of how Jim Kelly was hitting on someone he knew.....was denied...and threw a drink in her face.

But there are similar stories about a lot of our favorite players....Thurman was no saint either early in his career.

Loser mentality.  Blame someone (anyone) else for the teams failings.  Kind of like the offensive line coach saying JP looked lost at the line of scrimmage. (Hey coach...give the poor guy a line of scrimmage to be lost in before you begin bellyaching, whining and blaming.)

730674[/snapback]

:blink: huh? :blink: