Yahoo! Leagues Ready To Start Up Now

R. Rich

For those who were in R. Rich's Buffalo Bills League and TBD2 last year:

I'm giving last year's entrants a period of time to re-up for another season. After that, it'll be open to anyone who is interested in participating.

Last year's league members have until end of the day August 5th to let me know if they will be returning. On August 6th, we'll open it up to anyone who wants to join either or both leagues.

For those who were in R. Rich's Buffalo Bills League and TBD2 last year:

I'm giving last year's entrants a period of time to re-up for another season.  After that, it'll be open to anyone who is interested in participating.

Last year's league members have until end of the day August 5th to let me know if they will be returning.  On August 6th, we'll open it up to anyone who wants to join either or both leagues.

729269[/snapback]

Rich,

I'm in for both. Correct me if I'm wrong, R. Rich's Buffalo Bills League = 'Posse's Playground' (Yahoo!) & TBD2 = 'TBD 2005' (NFL.com)...trying to keep them straight in my cluttered brain. If those weren't the leagues you were talking about and you have an opening, then count me in...or if I was in last year but have the league(s) wrong, still count me as 'yes'. Give me a call or PM me.

Thanks,

Ray

Rich,

I'm in for both. Correct me if I'm wrong,  R. Rich's Buffalo Bills League = 'Posse's Playground' (Yahoo!) & TBD2 = 'TBD 2005' (NFL.com)...trying to keep them straight in my cluttered brain. If those weren't the leagues you were talking about and you have an opening, then count me in...or if I was in last year but have the league(s) wrong, still count me as 'yes'. Give me a call or PM me.

Thanks,

Ray

729686[/snapback]

Nah. The 'Playground' is different, but you're in that one, too. I'm sending you the info you'll need for all 3. Haven't set up the NFL.com one from last year, but, yeah, you were in that one as well. Stalker!

Nah.  The 'Playground' is different, but you're in that one, too.  I'm sending you the info you'll need for all 3.  Haven't set up the NFL.com one from last year, but, yeah, you were in that one as well.  Stalker!

729772[/snapback]

Im in for the NFL.com league....

Yeah, I vaguely remember you being in the TBD2 league last year.

732172[/snapback]

rofl, I knew I was in one, but I totally forgot that I won it.

I'm an idiot :D

I thought I did bad in the TBD one and good in my EA Sports one, but I had it backwards.

Here's the information you'll need to sign up for the Yahoo! leagues that I set up.

R. Rich’s Buffalo Bills League

ID#: 270152

Password: BB06TBD

TBD2

ID#: 270189

Password: OLDSENILEMEN2006

Both leagues still have openings as of now.

Here's the information you'll need to sign up for the Yahoo! leagues that I set up. 

ID#:  270152

Password:  BB06TBD

TBD2

ID#:  270189

Password:  OLDSENILEMEN2006

Both leagues still have openings as of now.

738067[/snapback]

i just signed into both.........game on!

The NFL.com league is set up, and I PM'd the people who were in it last year and inquired about it.  I'll open up the rest of the slots on August 6th.

734122[/snapback]

I missed the sineup for the league I was in last year with you.....must be filled. But, I would love to get into the NFL.COM league with you. Just send me the information!

I missed the sineup for the league I was in last year with you.....must be filled.  But, I would love to get into the NFL.COM league with you.  Just send me the information!

739701[/snapback]

Which league are you referring to? The ID for the Yahoo! lagues is posted in this thread, so feel free to sign up for either or both of those.

I'm still trying to work out some password problems w/ the NFL.com league.

Which league are you referring to?  The ID for the Yahoo! lagues is posted in this thread, so feel free to sign up for either or both of those.

I'm still trying to work out some password problems w/ the NFL.com league.

740767[/snapback]

I am trying to sign up for the TBD2 league, but I keep getting error messages saying the following:

There was a problem

There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)

This league is full. (Error #221)

So, I thought the league was full. I am using the following information to try to login:

TBD2

I was part of the league last year and want to be in again, but I can't get the information to work. Strange.

I am trying to sign up for the TBD2 league, but I keep getting error messages saying the following:

There was a problem

There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)

The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)

This league is full. (Error #221)

So, I thought the league was full.  I am using the following information to try to login:

TBD2

I was part of the league last year and want to be in again, but I can't get the information to work.  Strange.

741403[/snapback]

The league isn't full yet, so I don't know what the problem could be.

The league isn't full yet, so I don't know what the problem could be.

742937[/snapback]

Hey........after a lot of trying, I am finally in.......

Watch out this year guys!!!! Injuries killed me last year, but I'm coming back like TKO.........BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ID#:  270152

Password:  BB06TBD

738067[/snapback]

Still looking for 4 interested players for this league AND....

3 more for this league...

ID#: 270130

Password: BALL4FSP06

Come one, come all!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.