Bills announce season tix coming late

Got a call from the Bills ticket office saying season tickets will be mailed out late this year, by the first week of August. Late production, hmmmmm? I wonder if they had to re-shoot the player photos in our throwback unis?

They are pushing it a bit with the first pre-season game mid-month. Some people may not get their tix in time.

PTR

Got a call from the Bills ticket office saying season tickets will be mailed out late this year, by the first week of August.  Late production, hmmmmm?  I wonder if they had to re-shoot the player photos in our throwback unis?

They are pushing it a bit with the first pre-season game mid-month.  Some people may not get their tix in time.

PTR

728055[/snapback]

They'll make it, Natasha said so. That's the sweet voice you heard on the recorded message.

Got a call from the Bills ticket office saying season tickets will be mailed out late this year, by the first week of August.  Late production, hmmmmm?  I wonder if they had to re-shoot the player photos in our throwback unis?

They are pushing it a bit with the first pre-season game mid-month.  Some people may not get their tix in time.

PTR

728055[/snapback]

I hear that they got pushed back due to a printing error and needed to be reprinted. So i doubt it has anything to do with those god awful throwbacks.

didn't some one say that they got their tickets from some company ? maybe he has bad tickets .

ordered 4 tickets from Stub Hub for the Minnesota game and they arrived today. I don't know if they are season tickets or not, but they look as though they might be. They have a bright silver Buffalo logo in the corner and are not ticketmaster tickets or whatever. So, I don't know what this might mean. Not sure why Stub Hub would have tickets early. But, then again, I have never bought tickets from Stub Hub before.

?????

The silver buffalo are just the everyday tickets not the seasons.

I was told they held up the print time to get more ticket sales because the numbers were where they wanted yet.