Convince me Whitner was a good pick

MrLocke

Last year I would cover my eyes and pray (to no avail) that the OC for the other team didn't see Coy Wire on the field....

You just knew it was going to be a passing play.....and it was.

I was watching some game film of the Panthers Bills game last night where the Panthers were in the red zone on that go ahead touchdown.....the commentators were trying to pin it on our OLB not doing his job as the reason why Coy got beat.....

I am sorry....as a safety you have to be able to at least stay in the same area code as a TE and knock the damn ball down.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- An O linemen?  After Mike Williams I dont care if we EVER take a first round O linemen again

728652[/snapback]

No need to worry. It won't happen any time soon. <_<

I wonder how many posters on Rams, Ravens, Bengals, or Seahawks boards are saying the same as the above?

Just to reflect... Whitner is holding out too...

How about drafting Bunkley at no.8? First, please refer the my earlier post to see how Bunkley is doing, Bunkley holding out. Second, Bills rated Whitner very high on their board, higher than Bunkley. Third, if Bills drafted Bunkley at no.8, they still needed to address the SS position on the 2nd or 3rd round. However, there's also a dropoff on safety after Jason Allen.

727264[/snapback]