The Bills Store

ACor58

So I called to see if I could order a "Whitner" name plate to go over my $270 Authentic Milloy Jersey.

"I am sorry, but we can't do that."

Any suggestions on how I could get this done would be appreciated.

I know that there are certain companies that you can send your jersey to and they will take care of the name plate. I believe it was a hockey company but I will check.

726327[/snapback]

Thanks Baumer

hate to say it but I found a Whitner authentic on Ebay for $57 plus 7.99 shipping... the same dude will almost definitly have another one up for auction within the next couple days.. seller name is "sjcc" somethineranother. He sells tons of jerseys all authentic all sewn and has 99.5% positive feedback so its not a joke...jim kelly is the only other Bills gear he has but man, it's way better than paying hundreds of dollars!

So I called to see if I could order a "Whitner" name plate to go over my $270 Authentic Milloy Jersey.

726325[/snapback]

Just spend another $270 on an authentic Whitner jersey.

Sounds like some workable solutions have been offered. You could always go to a uniform store too. They should be able to help.

• 2 weeks later...
eBay? 

You are SO mean!    :w00t:

734792[/snapback]

Just a little piss-n-vinegar. I actually feel better, to be honest. My wife bought me an authentic McGahee recently. Before that she bought me a Moulds and before that a Bledsoe. You see where I'm going with this.

At least she's spending almost three hundred bills on guys who actually were signed by our team. I can't imagine buying a jersey for a guy that won't even play a down in our unis. <_<0:)

726325[/snapback]

Oh I'm sure that they could "do that" if you wanted, you'd just have to pay $270 for it to be done.

total BS

I'd switch my Mike Williams jersey, but when he got cut, the cat took a sh-- on it, and I just felt that it was the perfect way to retire it.

I do have a moulds jersey though, wonder who is wearing his number this year.