More Bills throwback uniform proof??

zow2

I agree...........there isn't even a doubt which of our uniforms are nicer.  I put these uni's at #2 right behind San Diego's throwbacks!

726109[/snapback]

I concur . . San Diego's are the best, with ours a very close 2nd

I also like Dallas' '60 throwbacks that they wore last season on Thanksgiving Day, and on their Monday Niter vs the REDSKINS.

I also liked the REDSKINS throwbacks (from '65 - '69) that they wore at home games to celebrate their 75th anniversary a few years ago. Those were sharp, had the arrow for the logo on the helmet with the gray facemask and a totally different shade of maroon, totally different than that ugly shade of burgundy that they currently wear with those ugly yellow facemasks.

When the JETS returned to their older uni's they tweaked 'em and hardly anyone noticed that they rounded off the logo when it was originally pointed just like a football, and the logo was also on an angle back then whereas it's level now. They dumped the gray facemask too in favor of green.

I was thinking the same thing...looks like he's trying to hide a "woody".  :D

He's probably thinking, "Damn! Those ain't no Jills behind me..."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.7.html

727436[/snapback]

It took me about a second to realize those weren't Jills. I know I'd bust out the John Holmes cup on that day.:unsure:

It took me about a second to realize those weren't Jills. I know I'd bust out the John Holmes cup on that day.:D

727463[/snapback]

LOL! I just looked at that picture again. Look @ Willis' face again and then look at the chick sitting down to his immediate left...it looks like he just fired off an SBD and she just got a whiff! :unsure:

I prefer SBV...silent but violent.

And ExNorthBuffaloLad...why the blue color on your posts? Trying to be cool huh? Damnit you better stop showing the rest of us up... :D

I agree with you on the Redskins dodes with the arrow on the helmet, those are sickkkkly.

I like our home gear alot though, the all blue is awesome. I wish they'd wear blue pants on the road with the white jersey though.

I agree, lets look at the positive exposure for the Bills here. Someone said what did he do last year? Well, judging by Chad Johnson, Keyshawn Johnson, Clinton Portis, Warren Sapp... well I see a group of smart-asses? Yeah, they're going for the big mouths/entertainers of the game, and straight up, Willis McGahee is an entertainer/big-mouth.