Please sign it!

I don't know if someone has yet post about it but please all Buffalo fans sign the fixthelogo.com petition so that the Sabres does not become most ridiculous dressed NHL team in history...

Bring back the real Blue and Gold !!

there's yet more than 11,000 signatures!

It was originally posted with a title that does little to indicate it's purpose.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=48476

And I agree....sign it. I'm not even a Sabres fan but that thing is U-G-L-Y.

724614[/snapback]

Agreed. You'd think the people at the NHL would stop teams from doing this. Bad enough they let the Ducks change, now the Sabres might go down the crapper.

Agreed. You'd think the people at the NHL would stop teams from doing this. Bad enough they let the Ducks change, now the Sabres might go down the crapper.

724638[/snapback]

Whoa, are you saying you actually LIKED the old Ducks logo? Granted, the new one is lousy too, but I am surprised that you liked the "Friday the 13th part 93 -Jason returns AGAIN, only this time he's a Duck" logo.

Whoa, are you saying you actually LIKED the old Ducks logo?  Granted, the new one is lousy too, but I am surprised that you liked the "Friday the 13th part 93 -Jason returns AGAIN, only this time he's a Duck" logo.

724777[/snapback]

I liked the Mighty Ducks. I hate that they dropped the 'Mighty' from the name. And that logo wasn't so bad. It was creative, Im not even sure what the new logo is.

I liked the Mighty Ducks. I hate that they dropped the 'Mighty' from the name. And that logo wasn't so bad. It was creative, Im not even sure what the new logo is.

724782[/snapback]

I agree one hundred percent. At least their jerseys looked like a hockey jersey. Any hockey jersey which incorporates diagnal lines are a friggin joke. Horizontal stripes, or no stripes is the unwritten rule.

724782[/snapback]

http://www.anaheimducks.com/

You don't know what it is? It says Anaheim Ducks, and the D is a webbed foot. I guess they technically don't even have a logo. They're not the best jerseys, but I think they're better than the originals. They took a much more simple approach. When will all these sports teams realize that most of this modernized crap is pure garbage? Simple is usually better.

724782[/snapback]

I liked the old logo,as well. Its better than what they got now.

http://www.anaheimducks.com/

You don't know what it is?  It says Anaheim Ducks, and the D is a webbed foot.  I guess they technically don't even have a logo.  They're not the best jerseys, but I think they're better than the originals.  They took a much more simple approach.  When will all these sports teams realize that most of this modernized crap is pure garbage?  Simple is usually better.

724852[/snapback]

Changing the Ducks uniform will never get them the same respect that changing their awful name would. I mean really...who the heck is intimidated by a duck?

Changing the Ducks uniform will never get them the same respect that changing their awful name would. I mean really...who the heck is intimidated by a duck?

725197[/snapback]

Exactly. The MIGHTY DUCKS! Now if THAT doesn't just send a pi$$ shiver, I don't know what does. :P

I don't know if someone has yet post about it but please all Buffalo fans sign the fixthelogo.com petition so that the Sabres does not become most ridiculous dressed NHL team in history...

Bring back the real Blue and Gold !!

there's yet more than 11,000 signatures!

724601[/snapback]

I signed mine...........ZIDANE :P