Who will suprise the most in camp...

Ko Simpson, they won't be able to keep him off the field.

723585[/snapback]

I agree but a lot of that will depend on how well Troy is playing. Unless Koy is pretty obviously outplaying him, I think they wait until next year to start Koy.

No love for Everett or Roscoe? They were our top picks last year and both of their rookie seasons were whitewashed by injury. It is almost as if we have four top "rookies" this year as we will be getting our best and to a certain extent, first looks at Roscoe, Everett, Whitner and McCargo.

No love for Everett or Roscoe?  They were our top picks last year and both of their rookie seasons were whitewashed by injury.  It is almost as if we have four top "rookies" this year as we will be getting our best and to a certain extent, first looks at Roscoe, Everett, Whitner and McCargo.

723856[/snapback]

I will give some support to Everett. I think if he can stay healthy the Bills could have a very reliable tight end in him that would actually help Losman's development as opposed to the things around him that rip him down. Having a good tight end is the corner stone to having a successful offense, and it is often over looked.

Look at the teams that have won the super bowl over the last few years. The Broncos had Sharpe, the Patriots have Ben Watson and Daniel Graham, Baltimore also had Sharpe.

It is one of the positions that will down right help build this team, and i think that Kevin Everett, if healthy, could be the one to bring us to the next level.