Chappelle Show

Peter

Apparently, Comedy Central is showing the "lost episodes" on Sunday nights. I have not seen any of them, but I caught the end of an ad for the show.

This was a great show when it was on. I presume the "lost episodes" are the ones that were taped before Chappelle abruptly left the show.

the first episode (last sunday) was mildly amusing... nothing to write home about. The second episode is this sunday, with the first being played either before or after it, so you can watch both shows... The 3rd is the following week, and then the dvd for the 3rd season will be released. I'll buy it just so i have the complete collection, however, unless they can manage to come close to the brilliance of rick james, prince, etc, that dvd will go into the afterthough pile...

Just remember....I wrote this song in '94.....;)

722789[/snapback]

that was a funny skit. I did not really care for the whole "i'm rich now" thing...

The one where he threw the wheelchair guy down the stairs was pretty good too.

that was a funny skit.  I did not really care for the whole "i'm rich now" thing... 

The one where he threw the wheelchair guy down the stairs was pretty good too.

722790[/snapback]

Jerri Jacob sucks ass.

the "I wrote this song a long time ago" skit was good the rest of the show ehh.

"and you in the back you aint ish you bought a gin n tonic but you didn't even tip, and if you hit this table one more time then the record might skip.. might skip... I told you, stop hittin the table"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vZ598g5-gpk&sea...0song%20in%2094

I watched the first of the "lost episodes" last night. I thought it was pretty funny.

I just wish that Chappelle would come back and do the show.

By the way, it was clear from watching the show (as others have indicated) that the skits are ones that were done last year just before he left the show and have never shown on Comedy Central until now.

Unfortunately, I've heard episodes 2 & 3 are all downhill from here.

They start showing the skits that Dave was uncomfortable with and didn't want to do before he left. Also, it turns into an oprah-like forum, where audience members get to comment.