Roadtrip - Boston

inkman

I know we have a few Boston area posters here and I was wondering what bars would be a good place to take in a game this weekend? Something in the Braintree/Quincy/Stoughton area would be appreciated.

I know we have a few Boston area posters here and I was wondering what bars would be a good place to take in a game this weekend?  Something in the Braintree/Quincy/Stoughton area would be appreciated.

715274[/snapback]

I've only been to Boston twice, so I'll let others comment on specific bars. I'm sure there's lots in the Fens that will fit your bill. I'm just commenting that I will be at the game Saturday night. It's slow at work, so we've been putting together tailgate ideas all morning. I'm thinking grilled wings!

Wherever you go to see them, don't forget to drip some red die on your exposed white sock for the world to see. You know, to comemmorate 'ol Curt and how he pulled the wool over many eyes that fateful fall evening a couple years past. He's my inspiration. ;)

I know, I know.......OT........I just couldn't resist. :doh:

There are bars all around Fenway Park...Cask-n-Flagon, Boston Beer Works, Jillians, some rock-n-roll bowling alley who's name I forget. You can even stand on Lansdowne Street and wait for home runs to fly over the Green Monster.

Then again you can just buy a ticket to the game.

PTR