World Cup on ESPN/ABC/ESPN2

How can you say you love Canada, and then mention Toronto in the same sentence.  Toronto shouldn't even be a part of Canada.  They don't know how to party, their hockey arena is filled with corporate people and that's why Leaf fans can only get to see their team live when the Leafs are playing the Sabres, Sens or Habs <_<

You should visit Montreal, that's the true representation of Canada :)

702409[/snapback]

I pretty much consider Quebec a separate country, lol. I would love to visit there, but they are a bit too French for my taste. I could certainly be civil, but something tells me that they aren't exactly pro-American up there, lol. I love Toronto because 1) it's very clean, 2) they have great food, and 3) there is a TON of sh-- to do there. I'd most like to visit Brittish Colombia, though. Everyone I know who's been there says its just beautiful and the people are great.

I pretty much consider Quebec a separate country, lol. I would love to visit there, but they are a bit too French for my taste. I could certainly be civil, but something tells me that they aren't exactly pro-American up there, lol. I love Toronto because 1) it's very clean, 2) they have great food, and 3) there is a TON of sh-- to do there. I'd most like to visit Brittish Colombia, though. Everyone I know who's been there says its just beautiful and the people are great.

702428[/snapback]

That's cause the people are just north of us (Pacific NW) so, of course, they are great people! <_<

That's cause the people are just north of us (Pacific NW) so, of course, they are great people!  <_<

702435[/snapback]

Yep, just fewer beavers :)

702428[/snapback]

Montreal is perfectly bilingual. You could go to most places and speak in english and you'll be fine. We aren't exactly pro-American but I've never met a tourist who has had a hard time in Montreal. It's a tourist heaven, we have the formula 1, just for laughs, jazz fest amongst other things.

You have to stop listening to what other people say about places and visit it yourself. I thought New York was anti-Canadian till I visited Manhattan and saw how nice everyone could be. Obviously if you walk into a town with a chip on your shoulder, you will not have a good time.

Montreal is perfectly bilingual.  You could go to most places and speak in english and you'll be fine.  We aren't exactly pro-American but I've never met a tourist who has had a hard time in Montreal.  It's a tourist heaven, we have the formula 1, just for laughs, jazz fest amongst other things. 

You have to stop listening to what other people say about places and visit it yourself.  I thought New York was anti-Canadian till I visited Manhattan and saw how nice everyone could be.  Obviously if you walk into a town with a chip on your shoulder, you will not have a good time.

702442[/snapback]

It's got nothing to do with what people have told me about Montreal....it's more that there are other places I'd have higher up on the list. If you ever read Pete's posts about his travels, that usually gets me pretty fired up. He's been all over Europe, and I'd be much more likely to head that way than I would be to visit Montreal. There is a very large audio show in Montreal each year, though, so that would be one excuse for me to visit.

It's got nothing to do with what people have told me about Montreal....it's more that there are other places I'd have higher up on the list. If you ever read Pete's posts about his travels, that usually gets me pretty fired up. He's been all over Europe, and I'd be much more likely to head that way than I would be to visit Montreal. There is a very large audio show in Montreal each year, though, so that would be one excuse for me to visit.

702463[/snapback]

That's two different ballparks right there <_<

Montreal is like 6 hours from your location, would probably cost you 1/4 of what you'd pay to tour Europe. :)

That's two different ballparks right there :)

Montreal is like 6 hours from your location, would probably cost you 1/4 of what you'd pay to tour Europe. :)

702464[/snapback]

I'm in Atlanta, GA.....Washington DC is more than 6 hrs from here <_<

That's two different ballparks right there :)

Montreal is like 6 hours from your location, would probably cost you 1/4 of what you'd pay to tour Europe. ;)

702464[/snapback]

There is actually a "Zeppenfeld" in Germany (supposedly she's quite cute, too) who will allow any other Zeppenfeld to stay with her for two weeks free :) One of these days I'm goign to contact her and take her up on the deal.

There is actually a "Zeppenfeld" in Germany (supposedly she's quite cute, too) who will allow any other Zeppenfeld to stay with her for two weeks free :)  One of these days I'm goign to contact her and take her up on the deal.

702471[/snapback]

That's it bro. Screw those pesky incest laws!

That's it bro.  Screw those pesky incest laws!

702473[/snapback]

LMFAO <_<

Disclaimer: There is no blood relation :)