Best part about Rob being a Giant ...

... when I go back up to Albany this summer to visit friends, we can go to UAlbany and watch the Giants camp and laugh at Rob. I got a kick out of the 'positive' angle to the story on the Giants official web-site... (Find it at www.giants.com\news\ ) Read it and you come away with the impression that the guy was the (statistically, anyway) best and most efficient passer in Bills history. They don't mention sacks.

I'm having the best year of my life. I haven't been on in a while, so later I'm going to post a "catching up" post and say "hey" to my friends in here. Short version, got my hearing back ( a surgery that didn't exist fifteen years ago ) and got promoted into the job I can retire in. Live in Wappingers Falls now, actually in Chelsea (on the Hudson, across the river and about 13 miles north of West Point) ... Been too damn busy to post. Not just the job, but I have an 82-year old mother selling a house and moving. Work - despite the 12 hour days and constant fires - is like my peace & quiet after a weekend with Mom. (*sigh*) Miss you all and wonder ... Can I still be "PIA"? I'm not in Abany any more... What's the rule on that? It was never covered on Seinfeld ...

Hmmm, I dunno - might have to have a vote or something.

***PetrinoInWappingersFalls***? Too long.

***PetrinoInChelsea***? Umm, no. For obvious reasons. :o

You might be better off sticking with ***PIA***....

Hmmm, I dunno - might have to have a vote or something.

***PetrinoInWappingersFalls***? Too long.

***PetrinoInChelsea***? Umm, no. For obvious reasons. :o

You might be better off sticking with ***PIA***....

699332[/snapback]

Well, if we abbrieviate.....

PIWF

PIC

PIC isn't bad.

i saw your many posts here in the past. I don't really know you or remember anything signifigant about your posts. But hey, welcome back anyway. Glad your medical procedure on your hearing went well. So how's the family?.......ok, this is a little awkward......um......ah......Go Bills!

:o

i saw your many posts here in the past. I don't really know you or remember anything signifigant about your posts. But hey, welcome back anyway. Glad your medical procedure on your hearing went well. So how's the family?.......ok, this is a little awkward......um......ah......Go Bills!

:lol:

699388[/snapback]

I actually do remember you. Me? I've been a Waller since about ... wow, been so long I can't remember. Years ago, I noticed your tag and commented with what started a Rush thread, since a lot of us are big Rush fans from growing up in the Western New York area. Don't be offended that I can't place a true name or face ith your tag - as I'm certainly not offended that you don't remember me - because these forums are like that. The tag is the important thing. Life's grand, and I hope all's well with you too! By the way, in the real world, my name's John...

I'm still BillsGuyInMalta and I havent been on the island in years.  Although apparently there IS a Malta, NY somewhat close to me, so I'm still truthfully covered.

699360[/snapback]

I bought my car in Malta. Um... the one in Saratoga County, not the island. You go there to ship back Ferraris, not Hyundais ...

I actually do remember you. Me? I've been a Waller since about ... wow, been so long I can't remember. Years ago, I noticed your tag and commented with what started a Rush thread, since a lot of us are big Rush fans  from growing up in the Western New York area. Don't be offended that I can't place a true name or face ith your tag - as I'm certainly not offended that you don't remember me - because these forums are like that. The tag is the important thing. Life's grand, and I hope all's well with you too! By the way, in the real world, my name's John...

699565[/snapback]

John, I'm Will. I grew up in Rochester and lived there til the age of 13 (long enough to be a cursed Bills/Sabres fan). I moved to PA and lived there for 13 more years (not long enough to be an Eagles/Flyers fan :lol: ). After that, I moved out to Texas.....then to AZ.....then to Idaho......then to AZ again...with many other work related trips all over the US in between. I've been in AZ for 7 years now. My large family still lives in Rochester, so I make yearly trips back to see them. Occasionally I catch a Bills game while I'm there.

Nice to meet ya...again!

i saw your many posts here in the past. I don't really know you or remember anything signifigant about your posts.

That's why it's good to pick some issue, and strongly identify yourself with one side of it. Not that I'd dream of doing this myself of course--especially not with respect to the Bills' QB position!!! I'm just throwing out ideas is all.

Petrino, if you want to keep your screen name, you should at least step up with an ode.

See ya 10/22.  :lol:

699628[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing, although the one to Kamil Loud will be hard to beat...