Bills to Go Winless This Year?

1) A likely disasterous 3-way QB rotation that will be unsettled all year.

Hopefully Jauron is not so wishy washy as that and can make a decision and stick with it.

2) A miserable O-line that wasn't really addressed this offseason.

I would like to have seen more done with the O-line but it's inaccurate to say it wasn't addressed. Buffalo made some gambles that may or may not pay off.

3) An unmotivated and likely disenchanted Willis McGahee

Only Willis McGahee knows for certain.

3) The loss of Eric Moulds leaving the team with no proven #1 WR and a true lack of size at the position

Out in Denver they run a version of the West Coast offence which requires receivers that have good size. It's true that Evans is unproven as a #1 WR. One thing Buffalo will have though is speed to burn.

4) A retread, losing head coach that features offenses that make Mike Ditka's offenses of yesteryear look innovative.

First, Marv Levy was a retread losing coach when he came to Buffalo. Second, doesn't an offensive coordinator count for anything? Steve Fairchild worked with Mike Martz. Now Martz might have rocks in his head sometimes when he's calling a game, but as far as designing an offence he's a certified innovative braniac. Jauron needs only trust his coordinator and let him have some room to work.

5) A draft that consisted of very little immediate help, with two huge blunders in the first round.

Ho hum. Another "expert" who attended the Mel Kiper school of draft analysis.

6) A schedule that looks tough on paper and could lead to a history making 0-16 season. He said the Bills likely will NOT be favored in any game this year!

It's not going to be an easy year for Buffalo. With a change in both offensive and defensive systems, which required a significant readjustment of the defensive roster, it's going to take this ship a while to get turned in the right direction and build up some steam, but I think Marv Levy is smart enough and made enough right moves to easily avoid a winless season, and maybe even the AFC East cellar.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He mentioned the following:

1) A likely disasterous 3-way QB rotation that will be unsettled all year.

2) A miserable O-line that wasn't really addressed this offseason.

3) An unmotivated and likely disenchanted Willis McGahee

3) The loss of Eric Moulds leaving the team with no proven #1 WR and a true lack of size at the position

4) A retread, losing head coach that features offenses that make Mike Ditka's offenses of yesteryear look innovative.

5) A draft that consisted of very little immediate help, with two huge blunders in the first round.

6) A schedule that looks tough on paper and could lead to a history making 0-16 season. He said the Bills likely will NOT be favored in any game this year!

Ho Ho Ho, merry dousche bag has just pissed the Bills fans off...

1) The Problem: I agree here, but a 0-16 season? Wow... after Chris Bermann put us in a run with the Miami Dolphins this year as top WC contenders.

2) Miserable? And it was addressed, screw these "experts"

3) Willis needs to get to camp, but he's still sick.

4) Losing coach? Hmm.. I thought he was Coach of the Year at one point.

5) HAHAHA huge blunders!? I could've sworn that McCargo was going early in most "expert mock drafts"

6) We face the Jets twice this year, how can we NOT be favored in at least one game?

7) Is he forgetting about the Houston Texans? That's what I thought...

!@#$..

Oh, since there are two #3's... I forgot about the Eric Moulds and "lack of size" thing. Maybe if he'd read in to this before blabbing his mouth he would realize that Martin Nance is 6'4... or that Aiken is 6'1". Sure they aren't studs, but that's some size my friends.

NANCE IN 06!