SURVIVOR: Bills Edition (Day 9)

Who do you vote off of Bills Island?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote off of Bills Island?

• Ralph Wilson
    • Marv Levy
    • Billy Shaw
    • Tom Sestak
    • Jack Kemp
    • Joe Ferguson
    • Joe DeLamielleure
    • Jim Ritcher
    • Thurman Thomas
    • Bruce Smith
    • Jim Kelly
    • Andre Reed

Old #81 is now gone. Maybe because he went to the Raiders to win a SB ring. Maybe because he had bad things to say about Chuck Knox for making him practice in the rain. Maybe because he lost as a contestant on The Hollywood Squares. Me thinks it was the awful perm he had in his hair.

Before you people start voting for Tom Sestak, just because he had a lot of votes yesterday, please consider: Tom Sestak: Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame

Day 8 Results:

Ralph Wilson [ 4 ] [5.19%]

Marv Levy [ 4 ] [5.19%]

Billy Shaw [ 3 ] [3.90%]

Tom Sestak [ 18 ] [23.38%]

Jack Kemp [ 6 ] [7.79%]

Joe Ferguson [ 7 ] [9.09%]

Bob Chandler [ 20 ] [25.97%] BOOTED!!

Joe DeLamielleure [ 1 ] [1.30%]

Jim Ritcher [ 3 ] [3.90%]

Thurman Thomas [ 1 ] [1.30%]

Bruce Smith [ 4 ] [5.19%]

Jim Kelly [ 3 ] [3.90%]

Andre Reed [ 3 ] [3.90%]

Previously Voted Off:

Day 1 Fred Smerlas

Day 2 O.J. Simpson

Day 3 Jim Hasslett

Day 4 Steve Freeman

Day 5 Eric Moulds

Day 6 Lou Saban

Day 7 Cookie Gilchrist

Day 8 Bob Chandler

What is this for?  Just curious?

697970[/snapback]

there is a 1 million dollar prize for the winner.

From Day 1:

Late May and early June are typically slow periods for Bills or any NFL news, so to avoid falling into threads about our chances of drafting Brady Quinn, Mike Williams being traded to Tampa Bay, and how fat Lenny P is, I offer you this:

Pick someone to be kicked off each day. I will update the thread everyday at 12:00 noon. Have at it:

1 Owner

2 Coaches

4 Players from the 1960's

4 Players from the 1970's

4 Players from the 1980's

4 Players from the 1990's

1 Player from the 21st Century

Just for the record, I don't believe there have been any new threads about, our chances of drafting Brady Quinn, Mike Williams being traded to Tampa Bay, and how fat Lenny P is since the "SURVIVOR: Bills Edition" started.

there is a 1 million dollar prize for the winner.

From Day 1:

Just for the record, I don't believe there have been any new threads about, our chances of drafting Brady Quinn, Mike Williams being traded to Tampa Bay, and how fat Lenny P is since the "SURVIVOR: Bills Edition" started.

698005[/snapback]

Alright. Gotcha! :(

Before you people start voting for Tom Sestak, just because he had a lot of votes yesterday, please consider:  Tom Sestak:  Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame

697931[/snapback]

If you didn't want people to vote for Tom, you shouldn't have included him. Myself, I'm voting for that traitor that went to the Fish (but still belongs in the PF HoF), Thurman Thomas.

It's hard to believe that Kemp is being voted off, he brought us two championships, and worked against racism in the league, and went on to represent western NY in goverrnment.

698111[/snapback]

I have been voting for this supply-side peice of slime since day one!

Old #81 is now gone. Maybe because he went to the Raiders to win a SB ring. Maybe because he had bad things to say about Chuck Knox for making him practice in the rain. Maybe because he lost as a contestant on The Hollywood Squares. Me thinks it was the awful perm he had in his hair.

For me it was definitely the hair, well, the hair and the raider thing, well, the hair and the raider thing and the whine.

Vote for Kemp, he's old...