Cut Brian Moorman Now!

at least most of you guys get it. :lol: Its basically the same situation, i just subbed in moormans name for mcgahee (because everyone loves moorman) to show how ridiculous these "get rid of willis" posters sound.

The only reason willis gets hated on here is because he's from Miami and a lot of people cant relate to him. therefore, different = bad If willis was from michigan, ohio state, minnesota, nebraska, etc, no one would say boo about him. But hes from miami, and hes got rosenhaus as his agent, so he's automatically the devil.

Willis missed VOLUNTARY workouts. If your boss told you that this thursday and friday were VOLUNTARY days of work, how many of you would show up? I rest my case.

696588[/snapback]

In that case, I completely agree with you! I also think that it is ridiculous how much flack WM has been taking. Like Ramius said, these are VOLUNTARY workouts. I'm sure that Mcgahee will show up in camp in great shape. If used correctly, he may become the best RB in the NFL!! Let's go Buffalo!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times has Moorman proclaimed himself to be the best in the league only to embarass himself and the fans of Buffalo with piss poor efforts ?

How many ESPN interviews has Moorman given and come across as a self centered, care only about himself, pay me, type of person ?

This thread is a joke, and substituting Moorman's name for McGahee's is irrelevant. McGahee hasn't come close to earning the respect Moorman has earned.

McGahee's actions, offseason demeanor, and on field efforts clearly speak of a person who can not wait to get the hell out of Buffalo. Make no mistake about it, McGahee hates it here, you can easily tell he does.

Until I see him being a true difference maker, and a team leader I just can't like him. I had high hopes when we drafted him and after the 2004 season, but not after 2005.

Willis has everything to prove, and 1300 - 1500 yds won;t be enough for me to forgive his crappy attitude.

How many times has Moorman proclaimed himself to be the best in the league only to embarass himself and the fans of Buffalo with piss poor efforts ?

How many ESPN interviews has Moorman given and come across as a self centered, care only about himself, pay me,  type of person ?

This thread is a joke, and substituting Moorman's name for McGahee's is irrelevant. McGahee hasn't come close to earning the respect Moorman has earned.

McGahee's actions, offseason demeanor, and on field efforts clearly speak of a person who can not wait to get the hell out of Buffalo. Make no mistake about it, McGahee hates it here, you can easily tell he does.

Until I see him being a true difference maker, and a team leader I just can't like him. I had high hopes when we drafted him and after the 2004 season, but not after 2005.

Willis has everything to prove, and 1300 - 1500 yds won;t be enough for me to forgive his crappy attitude.

696943[/snapback]

We've got a winner! :lol:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled rants brought to you by

HOT POCKETS!

How many ESPN interviews has Moorman given and come across as a self centered, care only about himself, pay me,  type of person ?

696943[/snapback]

At 1500 yards, crappy attitude is forgiven.

At 1900 yards, crappy attitude is expected.

At 2003 yards, he can cut off his wife's head for all I care.... oops that's not funny.

Guest dog14787
We've got a winner! :lol:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled rants brought to you by

HOT POCKETS!

696960[/snapback]

GET A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

at least most of you guys get it. <_< Its basically the same situation, i just subbed in moormans name for mcgahee (because everyone loves moorman) to show how ridiculous these "get rid of willis" posters sound.

The only reason willis gets hated on here is because he's from Miami and a lot of people cant relate to him. therefore, different = bad If willis was from michigan, ohio state, minnesota, nebraska, etc, no one would say boo about him. But hes from miami, and hes got rosenhaus as his agent, so he's automatically the devil.

Willis missed VOLUNTARY workouts. If your boss told you that this thursday and friday were VOLUNTARY days of work, how many of you would show up? I rest my case.

696588[/snapback]

For the record, i was not saying that we should get rid of Willis, i was merely trying to spark conversation as to what should be done. Sorry for the misunderstanding.