Salisbury Steaks His Claim. Bills in trouble

As bad as I feel we need to addresss the OL and DT positions the QB position has to be established and maintained as well.

700682[/snapback]

And that will never happen until we find the next Big Ben, since the QB will have to come right and be HOF caliber from his first start since we can't even give a QB 8 starts before deeming them busts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that will never happen until we find the next Big Ben, since the QB will have to come right and be HOF caliber from his first start since we can't even give a QB 8 starts before deeming them busts

700741[/snapback]

I'm not suggesting that Losman is a Bust. What I am suggesting is we stick with a QB that position more than any other needs solidarity. The QB is typically the leader and if we continue to have new leaders every year we'll continue to have no identity and be searching for one. I'm all for Losman starting if he wins the battle. I just feel like we have a QB battle now going on in practice and whomever wins Losman or not. We should ride them out for the year. I hope Losman wins it and regain his confidence b/c the kid definitely has potential.