Bird's nest....right outside a window

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I wondered why a thread on hatching chicks was getting so long so fast.

694268[/snapback]

LOL

I few weeks ago my wife came in from outside and told me she noticed a birds nest in one of our tall bushes.  Turns out this was right by a window where we could peek out and see it without disturbing them.

I am amazed at how the nest is layed out in such a perfectly round cirle and made very thick with all the little sticks...even some computer paper guide hole strips made onto this nest.  I don't think a hurricane could topple this nest

Anyway, while the mother bird was gone I took a peek and noticed 3 blue eggs.  The male and female birds took turns laying on them.  After some quick research I noticed they were american robbins.  I was amazed at how they shared the duties of keeping the eggs warm in shifts.  Too bad some people in this world can't act this way with thier own kids.

Anyway, today we noticed 3 little peepers in the nest when the momma bird came back to feed them. Cute as can be....little fuzz balls.  After she left the daddy bird came in and nested to keep them warm.

Just thought I would share.....happy spring :wacko:

694085[/snapback]

AWWWWWWWWW....... :doh:

Better hope you don't have cats that like to climb trees

You know...you're really bad at this whole trading barbs thing.  Seriously, not just bad.  REALLY bad.  Truly pathetic.  Terminally putrid.  Not even thoroughly inept...so horrible, you must actually aspire to achieve thorough ineptness.

694327[/snapback]

Yeah, don't mess with CTM. :wacko:

You know...you're really bad at this whole trading barbs thing.  Seriously, not just bad.  REALLY bad.  Truly pathetic.  Terminally putrid.  Not even thoroughly inept...so horrible, you must actually aspire to achieve thorough ineptness.

Give him a chance. Not everyone has your level of experience at handing out libelous personal insults.

Give him a chance.  Not everyone has your level of experience at handing out libelous personal insults.

694373[/snapback]

:wacko:

Oh, geez. It's just a regular retard festival now...how ya doin' Kurt? Still spouting off Nazi racial theories according to Alfred Rosenberg?

Little_to_the_Left, meet KurtGodel77. As much a racist prick as you are, you can learn a thing or two from him...