Bird's nest....right outside a window

Maybe I should just tell him that my Lacanian real can beat up his hermeneutical ideal, and watch his pointy little head explode...

694159[/snapback]

7:1 "I can kill you with my gun"

9:2 refer back to the eggs for a third time

2:1 something to do with being queer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How good is the welfare system to you today crap throwing monkey? Are you carrying on the tradition or do you actually have what we call these days a job?

694163[/snapback]

That is WAY too random.....and you don't play the welfare card with someone who is clearly educated in a superior manner, such as CTM. I don't think you're going to make it here, LttN.....sorry.

7:1 "I can kill you with my gun"

9:2  refer back to the eggs for a third time

2:1  something to do with being queer

694167[/snapback]

Nope, back to the whole career/success line again. No imagination. Not too long before he he gets to "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny."

At least his grammar's improved over the course of the evening, though. Too bad it still only approximates English.

Nope, back to the whole career/success line again.  No imagination.  Not too long before he he gets to "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny."

At least his grammar's improved over the course of the evening, though.  Too bad it still only approximates English.

694175[/snapback]

Yep, I can see the fork. Oh well.....

I have a feeling either that's you or your lover in your avatar.

694196[/snapback]

Are you familiar with the term "repression"?

Are you having a carthtic day and why?  try to chill, badthings come and go.

694186[/snapback]

What the hell is that avatar? Is that a dude in a belly-T? Or is that a brutish muscle chick? It's pretty damn scary.

A three syllable word?  You must be joking.

694208[/snapback]

:lol: What the hell was I thinking.....

At least if we get bored later, we can play a game.... Out of his HUNDRED or more posts today, let's see who can find ONE that actually had any substance. I'm guessing it would be a draw. :)

:lol:  What the hell was I thinking.....

At least if we get bored later, we can play a game.... Out of his HUNDRED or more posts today, let's see who can find ONE that actually had any substance. I'm guessing it would be a draw.  :)

694217[/snapback]

I don't know...his "!@#$ you" response to cromagnon's "repression" post was pretty substantial, I thought.

Really. Think about it... ;):lol:

Ah, irony...    :lol:  ;)  :lol:

694209[/snapback]

He clearly saves all of his witty retorts for you :P:)