Takeo Spikes' "Sirius" interview yesterday

He wouldnt go on record and bash JP, regardless if no one liked the guy. If JP steps in and wins then there will be no character issues to argue about. As for TKO losung him was huge. He keeps talking about "the COMEBACK" lets see what happens. That is a terrible injury to mentally recoup from, we all know he can do it physically.

Sarcasm aside, do you really feel that Spikes is that stupid to go out and speak ill of a teammate on national radio?  There's an unwritten code of conduct among teams that those types of things remain in-house.  Even when people allegedly didn't like Flutie on the team, nobody came out and said it.

693206[/snapback]

Exactly right. There are a lot of clueless morons who believe everything at face value.

There is no way Spikes is going to rip JP publicly even if he can't stand him or has no respect for him.

JP has not earned the respect of the locker room. There is no internet link - sorry clueless ones!

I've heard this from people within the organization. If you don't like this info, don't read it and don't respond.

Some people might appreciate it and it's not for the message board bullies to decide whose info is worthy.

Exactly right. There are a lot of clueless morons who believe everything at face value.

There is no way Spikes is going to rip JP publicly even if he can't stand him or has no respect for him.

JP has not earned the respect of the locker room.  There is no internet link - sorry clueless ones!

I've heard this from people within the organization. If you don't like this info, don't read it and don't respond.

Some people might appreciate it and it's not for the message board bullies to decide whose info is worthy.

693898[/snapback]

Eric, give it a rest and have fun in Houston.

Does this baseless stuff just make you feel all warm inside or something? Give me a effing break. Nobody's info is better than anyone else's here unless it comes from the source. I'm going to trust what the players have come out and said, and look at what they haven't said or where they've tipped their hands.

I've heard plenty from people who tell me they know someone on the team. About half of it has been wrong. In the meantime, I'm going to root for my team and hope they get the best player on the field to get them moving in the right direction. I'm sure the players don't care if Bozo the effing clown is calling the plays as long as he has the ability and can make plays.

JP has not earned the respect of the locker room. There is no internet link - sorry clueless ones!

693898[/snapback]

And who do you know in the "organization" the beer salesman, the guys that direct the parking. Oh I know who it is, its the guy who sells the programs. He is a very reliable source.

Look dude before you go running your mouth and calling people morons and clueless, bring some solid facts to the table. These are veryones opinions and views. Dont just say I have a source, that is tabloid crap. Get a clue man, how long have you been here?

Honestly speaking, I have posted inside information before, only to be villified and ripped on by everyone on the message board. Since then, I stopped bothering.

People hear what they want to hear, that's the bottom line.

Look dude before you go running your mouth and calling people morons and clueless, bring some solid facts to the table. These are veryones opinions and views. Dont just say I have a source, that is tabloid crap. Get a clue man, how long have you been here?

693944[/snapback]

Honestly speaking, I have posted inside information before, only to be villified and ripped on by everyone on the message board.  Since then, I stopped bothering.

People hear what they want to hear, that's the bottom line.

693947[/snapback]

Its cool if you share info. but dont come off pompas and arrogant like its beneath you to post. I agree with the first sentence of his post but not the rest.

Its cool if you share info. but dont come off pompas and arrogant like its beneath you to post. I agree with the first sentence of his post but not the rest.

693949[/snapback]

Inside info on this board is pretty much dead as we know it except for when it comes from the most long-time posters, as far as I can tell.

I guess the joke's on us "clueless morons" for taking what a player said at face value that JP is liked, and not reading 6 levels into it and assuming that tko is obviously lying because that fits the "i hate jp, therefore the team does" arguement.

I guess the joke's on us "clueless morons" for taking what a player said at face value that JP is liked, and not reading 6 levels into it and assuming that tko is obviously lying because that fits the "i hate jp, therefore the team does" arguement.

693993[/snapback]

You're very insightful and we'd like to offer you a daily column.

Please email us back to receive your bags of money.

Sincerely,

Realfootball365.com