Love The Marv Quote On Onterrio Smith

i like the quote....but sooner or later it is going to come back and bite Marv in the ass when one of his character guys that everyone likes gets busted for something.

690084[/snapback]

Also, if this team of "character guys" doesn't win many games.

I agree it was a gruesome cheap shot.  But before you write him off completely, I suggest you read this article.

690412[/snapback]

Thanks for posting HA. Anthony Munoz personally recommended this kid to McNally and Anthony's company is Butler's agent.

It was a horrible, bush league play that could have put his opponent out of football..There's no excuse for an act like that ...but you know Butler didn't make any excuses..he owned up to it, showed he understood the gravity of his act and paid the penalty they gave him. Lets hope he learned from it and can use his NFL career to prove that he is the upstanding citizen this article paints him to be.

i like the quote....but sooner or later it is going to come back and bite Marv in the ass when one of his character guys that everyone likes gets busted for something.

690084[/snapback]

I think Marv's confusing building an NFL team with putting together a church choir.

690084[/snapback]

PS It's gonna come back to bite him in the ass on Sundays this fall.

I agree it was a gruesome cheap shot.  But before you write him off completely, I suggest you read this article.

690412[/snapback]

It's the fact that even a rabid Bills fan such as yourself had never seen this article is part of the reason why though I think Butler owes fans no more apolgies and explanation (he does that and now just needs to never let it happen again) the Bills as a corporation which has told its customers it is going after high character guys they need to be proactive in explaining why Butler fits this requirement.

Butler owes no more explanations, but the Bills made a separate representation to their customers and if they want to retain credibility they need to be proactive and not hide behind claims of protecting or respecting Butler.