Smith vs. Clements

kgun

I was watching the replay of yesterday's NFL live and saw the jump ball 4th down play again and wanted to mention something. Smith pushed off of Nate a little. Also, Clements was not in a good position to make any play for the ball; both guys got all four hands near the ball and it looks like Nate just got out musseled by Smith to make the catch.

It had been a while since I saw the replay of that pass again.

Just my @.02

I was watching the replay of yesterday's NFL live and saw the jump ball 4th down play again and wanted to mention something. Smith pushed off of Nate a little. Also, Clements was not in a good position to make any play for the ball; both guys got all four hands near the ball and it looks like Nate just got out musseled by Smith to make the catch.

It had been a while since I saw the replay of that pass again.         

Just my @.02

690042[/snapback]

I out musseled a friend of mine in a contest one time. I had 52 he had 47. I regretted it the next day. I think it was a bad batch and I sat on the toilet for hours.

I out musseled a friend of mine in a contest one time.  I had 52 he had 47.  I regretted it the next day.  I think it was a bad batch and I sat on the toilet for hours.

690074[/snapback]

I need an icon for grinning and shaking my head... For now, this one will have to do. :D

Ummm... how exactly are you in a position to get two hands on the ball, and not in a position to get one on it and knock it down?

690106[/snapback]

Yeah really. He did push off but whatever, they never call it unless your name is Eric Moulds and you're playing the Patriots. I still want to see a replay of the holding call that gave them the ball back in the first place.

I out musseled a friend of mine in a contest one time.  I had 52 he had 47.  I regretted it the next day.  I think it was a bad batch and I sat on the toilet for hours.

690074[/snapback]

LMAO!

Yeah really.  He did push off but whatever, they never call it unless your name is Eric Moulds and you're playing the Patriots.  I still want to see a replay of the holding call that gave them the ball back in the first place.

690116[/snapback]

That holding call on Villarial was BS, no doubt about it, trust me.