Could it be the Jets are already displeased with

I noticed you call yourself "the unforseen enemy."  And yet . . . your pro-Losman posts are so easy to see coming.

689852[/snapback]

No, the cow is the unforseen enemy :w00t:. You must have missed Ieatcrayonz's thread on cows and global warming a month or so ago. :doh:

No, the cow is the unforseen enemy :w00t:. You must have missed Ieatcrayonz's thread on cows and global warming a month or so ago. :doh:

689858[/snapback]

Yeah, I did miss that thread. And I guess if a cow did become my enemy, I wouldn't suspect a thing until the first attack.

Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on him? I figured that Willis article would particularly perturb you given your belief that football players should be responsible for thier offspring.

Concerned with all the anti-McGahee threads popping up, Levy traded him to the Jets.  But thus far, McGahee has yet to contribute anything to the Jets team.  How much longer will McGahee be a Jet?

689618[/snapback]

Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on him?  I figured that Willis article would particularly perturb you given your belief that football players should be responsible for thier offspring.

Yeah, I was displeased about what Willis did. I hope he doesn't father any more kids out of wedlock.