What, if anything, does this mean?

My understanding is that the issue is the estate tax, not whether the heirs are interested. The heirs would have to pay 50% of the value of the team in taxes to the govt., and there is not enough cash in the estate to cover that. Therefore, his kids will be forced to sell the esate at his passing to cover the tax liability, whether they want to or not.

"Bogdan, the only active female scout in the NFL, is team owner Ralph Wilson's daughter and previously served as the Bills corporate vice president. She has also worked in the team's scouting department since 1986."

Obviously it's a reward for getting Marv to pick "Her Guy" Donte Whitner and then trade back into the first round with ShoekaGo in a reach around for McCargo. :devil:

Damn...I guess this would be a bad time to discuss Beltway Interns? (Actually, in the defense business they are known as junior analysts).

688764[/snapback]

Tell me more of these interns.

Probably nothing. Probably just wants to put her in a good position just in case something happens quick he wasn't prepared for. Chances are, she deserves the post anyway. I don't know either way.

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=480519

688589[/snapback]

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!?!!?

ahhhhhhhh .... probably that her Dad owns the team and ahhhhh .... not much else beyond that.....

Why do we read tooooooooooooo much into everything.