Bills 31 Pats 13

Ripoid

The winning streak will end. The Bills are a good football team. 2 losses that could have been wins without stupid mistakes and some really bad calls. bledsoe is not always to blame.

Get on board people, the train is leaving this Sunday. ya gotta believe.

I don't think you are nuts. The Pats D is not as good as the Jaguars and from the NFL tells us the refs blew 12-17 points for us 2 weeks ago. The Bills and Pats should be two 2-0 teams playing this week, but obviously are not. The Pats are not an overpowering offense with WR screens and 5 yard outs. At home the Bills can play them very tough. It will be close I feel though, not 31-13. Let's say Bills win 24-17.

The winning streak will end. The Bills are a good football team. 2 losses that could have been wins without stupid mistakes and some really bad calls. bledsoe is not always to blame.

51450[/snapback]

ya know it's possible. as much dislike drew this team is starving for victory. for me it's not about drew and the oline. it's about seeing this team come together and put an ass whooping on the pats. i picked the jags and the faiders to beat the bills. but this week i'm picking the bills. i don't think there is going to be a huge point differential but, thius game will be won or lost with the team that has the fewest mental mistakes.

51450[/snapback]

I think it will be closer than 31-13, but I think the Bills will win it too.

And when they do, get yourself pint of Tenants, raise your glass, and toast the Bills.

Lord knows I miss "Terrible T!"

Our D is top notch and could have won either of our first two games with one play.

Even if they provide 10 points, I will surprised if the offense can generate 3 TD's since they haven't earned one in the first 2 games.

The Bills can win a low scoring battle in the 4th but it will probably take a game winning TD drive or Lindell making one from 45+.

The Bills can win a low scoring battle in the 4th but it will probably take a game winning TD drive or Lindell making one from 45+.

Oh great...two things we haven't been able to do for two years. :huh:

The key here is to keep some sustained drives. We already know the game will be low scoring. We have to spell our defense.

Look at Miami. Their defense keeps them in the game every week...until the fourth quarter. Why? The offense is constantly three and out...four and out...five and a turnover. Granted, weather played a role against Pittsburth the other night, but I believe on their first four possessions, it was something like INT, INT, FUMBLE, INT.

By the fourth quarter, their defense was toast. Same thing happened in their first two games.

Our defense is out strength. It can absolutely match up with the Patriots' offense. The key will be giving our D the rest it needs...and that means slow, methodical, time-killing drives that at least put a few points on the board.

51450[/snapback]

STOP smoking the short cigs man. NO WAY will the bills win Sunday. 21-17 Pats. Sorry. We are a good football team with a terrible offense.