More Wegmans Coming to Maryland

The company I work for recently showed videos of several others. It's an effort to show what we should aspire to. Starbucks, The Container Store, a couple others, then Wegmans. They showed people waiting in line for a grand opening (I think Richmond). One of the customers (tall lanky weird looking dude) talked about driving for over an hour to shop there. They have quite a following.

The company I work for recently showed videos of several others.  It's an effort to show what we should aspire to.  Starbucks, The Container Store, a couple others, then Wegmans.  They showed people waiting in line for a grand opening (I think Richmond).  One of the customers (tall lanky weird looking dude) talked about driving for over an hour to shop there.  They have quite a following.

684586[/snapback]

Unfortunately they have not made it to Richmond yet!

Woodbridge coming next year.  :w00t:

684901[/snapback]

That will be an improvement, better than driving out to Dulles. I've never been to the store in Fairfax because of the traffic.

I think the Woodbridge in the web site is actually closer to Dale City, someplace near the Potomac Mills Mall at least that's what a Wegman's employee told me last time I went up there.

That will be an improvement, better than driving out to Dulles.  I've never been to the store in Fairfax because of the traffic.

I think the Woodbridge in the web site is actually closer to Dale City, someplace near the Potomac Mills Mall at least that's what a Wegman's employee told me last time I went up there.

685279[/snapback]

I too heard Potomac Mills.

As a matter of fact, I thought VABills told me that.

BTW-I'm in Olde Towne, where are you?

That will be an improvement, better than driving out to Dulles.  I've never been to the store in Fairfax because of the traffic.

685279[/snapback]

Nope it's right on route one, just south of Woodbridge. It's going to be at Potomac Center, nothing to do with Potomac Mills. In fact you better enjoy it cause they took my normal driving range out to put the new housing, plazas, and Wegmans in.

If you know Woodbridge it is in what they call Rippon Landing area.

Nope it's right on route one, just south of Woodbridge.  It's going to be at Potomac Center, nothing to do with Potomac Mills.  In fact you better enjoy it cause they took my normal driving range out to put the new housing, plazas, and Wegmans in. 

If you know Woodbridge it is in what they call Rippon Landing area.

685477[/snapback]

Bedroom for Belvoir.

Went to the Fairfax store today and loaded up on Zweigles and Boss Sauce for the summer!

First time at the Fairfax store, been to Dulles several times...damn, I just wish they were about twenty minutes closer! :w00t: