Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn its one big Buffalo reunion in Tampa!!!!

Jonathan Linton far behind??

688240[/snapback]

AP: May 10, 2006: Tampa Bay|

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced the signing of former Buffalo Bill OG Jerry Ostroski. Ostroski, who has been in retirement, chose to end the sabatical, due to his stated desire to play along side another Buffalo Bill great, OT Big Mike Williams. Also, in other news-in an attempt to improve their pass rush, the Bucs have signed DE Chidi Ahanotu.

Tampa Bay Tribunc: 2006-05-10

The Bucs have hired Joe Pendry as their new offensive coordinator. Head coach Jon Gruben said, "Joe needed a job and after his fantastic work with the Texans offensive line the last couple of seasons, I put on my shades, lit up a smoke, and uttered the immortal words of Risky Business. Besides we've rounded up all these big bodies from Buffalo and someone who knows the Buffalo dining circuit needs to help them find their grub and feed troughs so they don't waste away to nothing."

Damn its one big Buffalo reunion in Tampa!!!!

Jonathan Linton far behind??

688240[/snapback]

They can't be that desperate for high draft picks can they? :)

Breaking news ... Word out of Ottawa is that they are considering signing Mike Williams to play goal ....

688935[/snapback]

I just saw George Siefert and Mike Williams at the Buffalo International Airport!!!

Breaking news ... Word out of Ottawa is that they are considering signing Mike Williams to play goal ....

688935[/snapback]

Well see now here is the thing, one of the problems with Emery is that he over commits to certain sides of the goal, and do you think for one second, if Mike Williams were goalie, that things would change? If a fan to the left of the goal was eating doughnuts, do you think that Big Mike would favor committing himself to that side of the net?

When did he get traded to Milwaukee?

Mike Williams is playing for the Brewers now? My god people thought that Deion and Bo were special because they played two sports, wait until they get a load of Mike Williams.

AP: May 10, 2006: Tampa Bay|

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced the signing of former Buffalo Bill OG Jerry Ostroski. Ostroski, who has been in retirement, chose to end the sabatical, due to his stated desire to play along side another Buffalo Bill great, OT Big Mike Williams. Also, in other news-in an attempt to improve their pass rush, the Bucs have signed DE Chidi Ahanotu.

688811[/snapback]

Well, good for them! The Jags are making great strides at improving their line...

Mike Williams in Accident

Mike Williams was involved in a traffic accident on his way to Bucs practice. Williams said his vehicle seemed fine, when suddenly its two driver's side tires blew out. The truck rolled over into a ditch. Williams suffered no injury.

"It appears the truck's tires blew out due to excessive weight inside the vehicle," said an investigator. "That's funny," said Williams. "My truck was empty except for me."