Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

<------- Jackass.

this will not become a "TD drinks baby blood" thread!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49ers | Could have interest in Dilfer

Tue, 2 May 2006 09:06:42 -0700

Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports the San Francisco 49ers would likely be interested in Cleveland Browns QB Trent Dilfer should the Browns look to unload him via trade.

Could it be the Jets are already displeased with LeCharles Bentley? :P

That's pretty cool, Mike Williams is so bad he's ruining offensive lines all over Florida. ... On the Rocks would you happen to have another user name on here, like say Soprano????

681417[/snapback]

i am fighting the urge to not edit my original post and thread title.... :P

....but fair is fair. :D

i am fighting the urge to not edit my original post and thread title.... :P

....but fair is fair.   :D

681426[/snapback]

Look at it this way OTR, being picked on is a sign of endearment. If it was me that fugged up like that, this thread would have died four pages ago.

Buccaneers | Mike Williams confirms he won't attend Bucs mini-camp

Mike Williams, of the Jacksonville Jaguars, reportedly called the Tampa Bay Bucaneers coaching staff to let them know he won't be attending the teams post draft mini-camp. Williams confirmed that internet reports had him losing his starting job to Ross Verba, an un-yet signed Free Agent. Williams showed displeasure at the possibility of being fined for missing "voluntary" workouts despite not even being on Tampa Bay's roster.

Look at it this way OTR, being picked on is a sign of endearment.  If it was me that fugged up like that, this thread would have died four pages ago.

681427[/snapback]

And then again. Maybe it wouldn't...

Mike Williams, of the Jacksonville Jaguars, reportedly called the Tampa Bay Bucaneers coaching staff to let them know he won't be attending the teams post draft mini-camp.  Williams confirmed that internet reports had him losing his starting job to Ross Verba, an un-yet signed Free Agent.  Williams showed displeasure at the possibility of being fined for missing "voluntary" workouts despite not even being on Tampa Bay's roster.

681429[/snapback]

:P:D;)

Mike Williams, of the Jacksonville Jaguars, reportedly called the Tampa Bay Bucaneers coaching staff to let them know he won't be attending the teams post draft mini-camp.  Williams confirmed that internet reports had him losing his starting job to Ross Verba, an un-yet signed Free Agent.  Williams showed displeasure at the possibility of being fined for missing "voluntary" workouts despite not even being on Tampa Bay's roster.

681429[/snapback]

:P