The debates tonight!! !@#$!!!

stevestojan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I...uh...had an argument with a total idiot on the internet about tonight's TV schedule...  :huh:

<...slinks off...>

51474[/snapback]

I'd rather be what you, a complete biggot, would call an idiot, that be just that - a biggot. But Tom, you had the nerve to use the N-word openly. Too bad now you cant have the balls to actually admit it.

I guess you are the exact example of backwoods moron I was referring to.

So stevestojan you gonna watch the debates tonight?  I stopped reading after page 6 and I really not sure what all is going on in here.  But I was looking for your view on this.

51506[/snapback]

Well go back, and consolidate your opinion then!

I'd rather be what you, a complete biggot, would call an idiot, that be just that - a biggot. But Tom, you had the nerve to use the N-word openly. Too bad now you cant have the balls to actually admit it.

51503[/snapback]

Would you please help me understand why you feel it's wrong to call people "&#33;@#&#036;s" but it's perfectly okay for you to call people "backwoods morons?"

Please tell me what the difference is, because if he did use that reference, it was probably as a comparative point to the way you assign names to a group of people. Douche. Backwoods morons. People who have never been with a woman.

Please explain for me what makes your group classifications acceptable.

So stevestojan you gonna watch the debates tonight?  I stopped reading after page 6 and I really not sure what all is going on in here.  But I was looking for your view on this.

51506[/snapback]

Well, my whole view can be summed up like this.

I personally (and this is JUUUUUST me) do not like Bush. I am not overly versed in either candidate, but I know a few key things about each. That being said, I do know I will be voting for Kerry, although I think there HAS to be a better third option somewhere!! Anyway, since i dont think bush will come out tonight and say "I will allow gay marriages" or "I should have waited for UN support to invade iraq" , etc, etc, I dont think anything but the same old jargon will be spit back and forth. No, I had not planned to watch it.

I made the comment that the only people who will watch would be "backwoods morons" (of course that wasnt the best choice of words) OR people who are highly into one candidate or the other. I didnt think the general population would need to watch it, as after 4 years of Bush, they either like him or they dont.

Of course my choice of "backwoods moron" was focused on, I was torn apart, and that was the end of any intelligent debate.

I do believe, still, though, that the only people who will watch will be people with no clue who shouldnt be voting (why do they need this debate to make up their minds - that's scary) or people who are, by nature, heavily into politics.

So, thats all. I am voting for Kerry, wishing there was a third viable (realistic) choice, and that's that.

51503[/snapback]

What's a "biggot?"

Would you please help me understand why you feel it's wrong to call people "&#33;@#&#036;s" but it's perfectly okay for you to call people "backwoods morons?"

Please tell me what the difference is, because if he did use that reference, it was probably as a comparative point to the way you assign names to a group of people. Douche. Backwoods morons. People who have never been with a woman.

51519[/snapback]

If you need to know why it is worse to use the n-word than calling someone a moron, than i really don't ever need to reply to one of your posts again, as you sir, most definitly fall into the latter of the two.

Well go back, and consolidate your opinion then!

51517[/snapback]

Well I think my opinion is that stevestojan is made that all his reality TV's shows are off the air and he forgot to Tivo them last night. He knows he is voting for someone but won't say who, and he doesn't know what that person views are, but who cares his mind is made up, even if he doesn't know the issues. Of course other then CSI not being on TV.

Also I know that Tom and pretty much everyone else doesn't know how to spell potatoes (notice the !@#$ing E you backwoods morons).

Of course my choice of "backwoods moron" was focused on, I was torn apart, and that was the end of any intelligent debate.

You see, stevestojan, this is one of the reasons so many people bust your balls but few people ever come to help your cause.

YOU think the intelligent debate ended when we focused on your comment. Everyone else realized the intelligent debate ended the MOMENT YOU USED the comment.

sorry. bigot.

but here we go again. The PPP alliance focusing on spelling errors and such. Man, you guys should start a fratenity. No one would come to your parties, but at least you could make t-shirts.

51532[/snapback]

You mean no one like YOU would come to one of our parties? There's a tragedy.

This thread has been much more entertaining than tonight's debate will be.

I mean who really needs to see two rich clowns in make up spew off memorized answers, written by others, to questions they've been studying for weeks. It's a frickin joke.

That being said, how can anyone look at the past 4 years and still vote for W. It just amazes me.

You mean no one like YOU would come to one of our parties?  There's a tragedy.

51536[/snapback]

no no. I mean no one who doesn't share your exact opinions. Have you ever noticed that people go to the wall saying how they were abused over here? And no, i don't just mean Sue.

But, I will give you that politics is an especially difficult subject to debate over the internet.

I for one lose my cool a touch more than i would in real life. But so goes the way of the internet.

51519[/snapback]

PC. TV. Backwoods morons gets no offended press. A DC politician used the term "Niggardly" and was forced to resign. No one bothered to check Websters. Some folks just ride along.

This thread has been much more entertaining than tonight's debate will be.

I mean who really needs to see two rich clowns in make up spew off memorized answers, written by others, to questions they've been studying for weeks.  It's a frickin joke.

That being said, how can anyone look at the past 4 years and still vote for W.  It just amazes me.

51541[/snapback]

That's all i was trying to say!! Except for the part with "and still vote for Bush". I would have added "and not known who they are voting for". Some people like Bush, and that's not for me to judge.

But I of course came of a little too crass (is that spelled properly?) If i can control that, I think I have a chance.

PC. TV. Backwoods morons gets no offended press. A DC politician used the term "Niggardly" and was forced to resign. No one bothered to check Websters. Some folks just ride along.

51545[/snapback]

I thought we were going to discuss National Defense?