The debates tonight!! !@#$!!!

stevestojan

Its the simple fact that this debate is televised mainly for backwoods morons who havnt followed politics at all, and need to pick someone quick, OR for people who are big supporters of either candidate. It should not be used by the average American to decide who to vote for. By now, they should be more informed than that.

Backwoods morons. Douches. Simpletons.

As high as you sit in that mental ivory tower of yours, I'm surprised you're not a Republican.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha... I answered your question. You didnt even know they answer yourself. So whatever i said wasnt gonna be good enough. Tom, have fun watching the debate. Take notes, and then take those with you to the poles, so you can remember who read their answers better tonight.

haha

51242[/snapback]

Then you know that, despite saying marriage was vested in the states, Kerry voted for the federal Defense of Marriage Act that limited states' rights with respect to marriage?

But who cares! Aren't those chicks on "The Bachelor" hot? :huh:

Backwoods morons. Douches. Simpletons.

As high as you sit in that mental ivory tower of yours, I'm surprised you're not a Republican.

51246[/snapback]

as far as you read that sentence (obviously not passed the word OR that I capitalized JUST for you three) Im surprised you're of legal voting age.

I knew that sentence would let me catch some hell - only because I knew half of you wouldnt read past the word OR.

Its the simple fact that this debate is televised mainly for backwoods morons who havnt followed politics at all

Wow. You don't find that the least bit insulting or presumptuous? I understand what you're saying but in the manner that you are saying it you are calling people who don't agree with your POV a bunch of dumbasses.

What if, for whatever reason, someone reading this-or not-simply wants to tune in to see what gets said, as I said before-scripted or not. I know Kerry is your man, but up to this point no one seems to have ANY clear idea of what he plans to do with the country. If you have it down share-because you'd be about the only one in America who does.

Anyway, all in all-as usual, this is pretty pointless. Folks either agree or disagree.

Then you know that, despite saying marriage was vested in the states, Kerry voted for the federal Defense of Marriage Act that limited states' rights with respect to marriage?

But who cares!  Aren't those chicks on "The Bachelor" hot?  :huh:

51248[/snapback]

Tom, please... make sure you have at least two pens with you tonight. Just imagine if you only had one, and it ran out. Then you wouldnt be able to take your notes from tonights "debate" to the polls with you, and you'd probably end up voting Nader.

So remember, good paper, and two good pens. A pencil and sharpener are another option.

Sorry I was so quick (4 years) to make up my mind that I dont wan't Bush in office. You need one more night. Its ok. really.

as far as you read that sentence (obviously not passed the word OR that I capitalized JUST for you three) Im surprised you're of legal voting age.

I knew that sentence would let me catch some hell - only because I knew half of you wouldnt read past the word OR.

51249[/snapback]

Tough to read it when you didn't originally write it. That "edit" button is a useful tool, isn't it? :huh::lol::lol::doh: Don't want to own up to your own words...change 'em!

You really are a piece of work...

Tom, please... make sure you have at least two pens with you tonight. Just imagine if you only had one, and it ran out. Then you wouldnt be able to take your notes from tonights "debate" to the polls with you, and you'd probably end up voting Nader.

So remember, good paper, and two good pens. A pencil and sharpener are another option.

Sorry I was so quick (4 years) to make up my mind that I dont wan't Bush in office. You need one more night. Its ok. really.

51251[/snapback]

And you still haven't answered the question: WHAT IS YOUR CANDIDATE'S POSITION ON GAY MARRIAGE AND THE DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT? Feel free to refer to his voting record and/or public statements in your answer.

But who cares!  Aren't those chicks on "The Bachelor" hot?   :lol:

51248[/snapback]

Since when did the "Defense of Marriage Act" become part of foreign policy (the topic of tonight's debate)?

Maybe Bush put Rumsfield in charge of it because it had "Defense" in it's title. :huh:

Wow. You don't find that the least bit insulting or presumptuous? I understand what you're saying but in the manner that you are saying it you are calling people who don't agree with your POV a bunch of dumbasses.

What if, for whatever reason, someone reading this-or not-simply wants to tune in to see what gets said, as I said before-scripted or not. I know Kerry is your man, but up to this point no one seems to have ANY clear idea of what he plans to do with the country. If you have it down share-because you'd be about the only one in America who does.

Anyway, all in all-as usual, this is pretty pointless. Folks either agree or disagree.

51250[/snapback]

BIB, like i responded above, there was a OR in that sentence. But you were #2 of 3 that I knew wouldnt read past it. And i stick by it. People who watch tonights debate are either f-cking morons who will base their vote on this debate (who obviously dont pay attention to day to day and year to year events) OR - I REPEAT OR - ONE MORE TIME OR - those who are supporters of either candidate and simply like to watch them....

I am neither. I can't stand Bush or what he has done OVER FOUR YEARS. I dont need two hours tonight to make me realize that I THINK he is not a good president. (my opinion). Also, I am not a big Kerry Supporter, but like i said, lesser of two evils. So, again, I have no reason to watch.

I will reluctantly vote for Kerry.

51249[/snapback]

So it's okay if you call people "backwoods morons" as long as you qualify it?

Tough to read it when you didn't originally write it.  That "edit" button is a useful tool, isn't it?  :huh:  :lol:  :lol:  :doh:  Don't want to own up to your own words...change 'em! 

You really are a piece of work...

51253[/snapback]

i did not change crap... ask the real mods - they will tell you. I am sure there is record of that. I did not change that, I put that in originally, and others will tell you so.

But tom, it doesnt matter... tonight is big for you, buddy... get ready for this... its gonna make your decision for you... wow, you must be excited.

You couldnt decide in 4 years if you liked Bush, but one night will do it... this must be REALLY exciting for you...

Since when did the "Defense of Marriage Act" become part of foreign policy (the topic of tonight's debate)?

Maybe Bush put Rumsfield in charge of it because it had the "Defense" in it's title.  :huh:

51261[/snapback]

Nice point...but we're talking about stevestojan's complete, full knowledge of the issues that allows him to be an all-knowing, all-seeing irresponsible little brat right now. DOMA does directly relate to his self-presumed omniscience and superiority over the "backwoods morons"...

Nice point...but we're talking about stevestojan's complete, full knowledge of the issues that allows him to be an all-knowing, all-seeing irresponsible little brat right now.  DOMA does directly relate to his self-presumed omniscience and superiority over the "backwoods morons"...

51271[/snapback]

and I STILL stick by that statement

i did not change crap... ask the real mods - they will tell you. I am sure there is record of that. I did not change that, I put that in originally, and others will tell you so.

But tom, it doesnt matter... tonight is big for you, buddy... get ready for this... its gonna make your decision for you... wow, you must be excited.

You couldnt decide in 4 years if you liked Bush, but one night will do it... this must be REALLY exciting for you...

51269[/snapback]

So you not only choose to be ignorant, but also completely dishonest? Nice.

And I haven't even discussed my decision yet...I'm simply asking you about your candidate's position. You still haven't managed to answer that question...but I bet you could tell me who Trump fired last week...

Yeah, and I'm the uninformed one in this conversation. :huh: