Jason Peters

turk99

How does one perfect LT play by playing at RT?

678906[/snapback]

Actually since Peters has not played a full season yet as a tackle of any type, rather than learning the fine points of LT he is still working on the broad points of being a T anywhere.

JMac is high on his athleticism and he demonstrated last year that with a stable old hand like Villarial on one shoulder and with a TE on his other shoulder he is an adequate player.

However, merely this accomplishment was an enormous jump.

Is he ready right now to take another enormous leap and be the player on an island who can take on some of the best rushers in the world on-on-one?

I doubt he is there yet and needs some more time learning the fine points of OL play before likely we send him out with the responsibility to guard the QBs blindside (JP/Hol/Nall can all probably be heard breathing a sigh of relief if this is JMac'x choice).

My guess is that the BB.com web site lists him on the deoth chart at RT for a reason.

Probably not this year. In fact, I know for a fact that McNally thinks a lot of Gandy, and rates him in the top third of the league. This comes from a good source, McNally himself. I wouldn't go that far myself but he is one of the more respected OL coaches in the NFL and we're just idiots on a message board. :lol:

Probably not this year. In fact, I know for a fact that McNally thinks a lot of Gandy, and rates him in the top third of the league. This comes from a good source, McNally himself. I wouldn't go that far myself but he is one of the more respected OL coaches in the NFL and we're just idiots on a message board.  :lol:

678946[/snapback]

Shhhhhh. Gandy sucks. I read it on TBD.

I billieve that this will be his final resting place they will start the maturation process now.

678899[/snapback]

i think jason will be a career right tackle...which is not a bad thing considering we got him to be a tight end....