i love this draft!

this is the anti td draft!....how so you ask.....well when td hired greg williams and his staff td did not give greg williams any bullets for his gun.....td called all the shots and forced players down gregs throat......i am very pleased to see that marv levy had the common sense/courtesey...to let tom modrak and dick jauron draft players for the "scheme the bills will be playing this year) wow what a novel concept! remember everybody bashing greg because he was fitting square pegs into round holes? well its obvious that we needed a few defensive players to switch to our new cover two defense...no problem ..we draft a saftey,two dt's and a cb...i know we need offensive line help,but Rome wasnt built in a day and a good defense will help the offense anyways....plus we did pick up a few o-lineman in free agency...i really think the bills will catch some teams off guard this up coming season........thanks marv so far for a real nice draft and go bills in"06

this is the anti td draft!....how so you ask.....well when td hired greg williams and his staff td did not give greg williams any bullets for his gun.....td called all the shots and forced players down gregs throat......i am very pleased to see that marv levy had the common sense/courtesey...to let tom modrak and dick jauron draft players for the "scheme the bills will be playing this year)  wow what a novel concept!  remember everybody bashing greg because he was fitting square pegs into round holes?  well its obvious that we needed a few defensive players to switch to our new cover two defense...no problem ..we draft a saftey,two dt's and a cb...i know we need offensive line help,but Rome wasnt built in a day and a good defense will help the offense anyways....plus we did pick up a few o-lineman in free agency...i really think the bills will catch some teams off guard this up coming season........thanks marv so far for a real nice draft and go bills in"06

678275[/snapback]

its a lot like what TD would have done by completely neglecting the O-line

I agree. The only questionable move was trading up to take McCargo. The Whitner pick, while it was a little bit of a reach, was a solid pick. He will be a player in the NFL. Youboty was a steal in the 3rd, and day two has shaped up very nicely with Simpson and Williams, both excellent picks.

Parcells has man-boobs and is an excellent coach.

Since GW has man-boobs, he must also be an excellent coach.  :)

678311[/snapback]

It was rumored that Mike Malarky carried camel "parts" in his pants for good luck!!

its a lot like what TD would have done by completely neglecting the O-line

678283[/snapback]

i need more explanation.... we signed OL in free agency and have taken one in the 5th reound... I know our troubles are far from over there but- " completely neglecting" ?? COMPLETE NEGLECT? Far too strong use of words for your argument, which can degrade credibility.

i need more explanation.... we signed OL in free agency and have taken one in the 5th reound... I know our troubles are far from over there but- " completely neglecting" ?? COMPLETE NEGLECT? Far too strong use of words for your argument, which can degrade credibility.

678367[/snapback]

Amen... I have been annoyed by this all day. "Complete neglect" is an idiotic overstatement, but I despair of ever succeeding in rooting it out.