How many picks do we have left?

According to Bills web site: 5 more picks (2 in 5; 1 in 6; 2 in 7).

677998[/snapback]

I hope we luck out with one or both of our 5th round picks.....I keep forgetting we don't have Moulds here anymore :lol:

What I find interesting about Moulds, is when people talk about Houston becoming a good offense - no one mentions Moulds.  You have to wonder if he regrets forcing the trade?

678015[/snapback]

You gotta think he's not happy about the Bush thing.....that would have been sick with Bush, Moulds, and Andre Johnson at the skill positions (and Carr, of course). I don't know who their TE is, but their offense is nowhere near as scary (and probably will be nowhere near as productive) w/out Bush.

You gotta think he's not happy about the Bush thing.....that would have  been sick with Bush, Moulds, and Andre Johnson at the skill positions (and Carr, of course). I don't know who their TE is, but their offense is nowhere near as scary (and probably will be nowhere near as productive) w/out Bush.

678026[/snapback]

Exactly. He probably thought he could go to this young team drafting Bush. And be this huge superstar with them. In the end, his contract wasn't all that big; no other teams really wanted him; now there's no Bush hype. As bad as our offense was last year, I still think we have more potential than the Texans.

Exactly.  He probably thought he could go to this young team drafting Bush.  And be this huge superstar with them.  In the end, his contract wasn't all that big; no other teams really wanted him; now there's no Bush hype.  As bad as our offense was last year,  I still think we have more potential than the Texans.

678045[/snapback]

Oh I do too....even with regard to A.Johnson, I think Evans can step it up and has just as much potential to be a stud. Carr has yet to break out, Dominick Davis can't hold Willis' jock, and our defense will still be better than theirs even with the addition of Mario. I do like their O-line picks, but IIRC there line was pretty beat up last season, so we may be better there too. Of course, they ARE the worst team in football.....but we're talking from a Moulds perspective here lol

Yep, its almost sad.  That is if he headn't forced it all along.  I can see him wanting to trade back in 2 years just to retire as a Bill.

678079[/snapback]

Me too....hopefully he'll do the one day contract thing and do exactly that.