OK, here is an interesting way of looking at it...

sven233

With the selection of Whitner, McCargo and Youboty, we basically had 3 first round picks!

Whitner and McCargo both selected in the first round and Youboty, although selected in the 3rd, is a first round talent in a lot of poeple's eyes.

I think we ended up doing pretty good on Day 1!!!!

With the selection of Whitner, McCargo and Youboty, we basically had 3 first round picks! 

Whitner and McCargo both selected in the first round and Youboty, although selected in the 3rd, is a first round talent in a lot of poeple's eyes.

676733[/snapback]

Some people think we had 3 2nd or 3rd round picks.

676733[/snapback]

We won't have this level of enthusiasm and optimism around here...

What did we get? Another year of watching our defensive front line get pushed all over the field. Just stinking Great.

True, but personally I think we got some great talent. Others may not think so, but I think they look more at the position and not the player. That I could understand. Granted, if you are looking at the positions drafted, some think we might have failed, but if you look at the guys, we definately got some good talent.