Manigold and Brick

I think they improved more than we did in the 1st round. I check the scouting reports and McCargo was the only DT in the top 5 that didnt have character issues and concerns about taking plays off but I still thin khe would have been there. We could have gotten a good guy in the 3rd. Dont like this draft all that much

I think they improved more than we did in the 1st round. I check the scouting reports and McCargo was the only DT in the top 5 that didnt have character issues and concerns about taking plays off but I still thin khe would have been there. We could have gotten a good guy in the 3rd. Dont like this draft all that much

675540[/snapback]

Of course they did...because Golic, Clayton, and the other cast of clowns on TV says so

675540[/snapback]

I bet we still see someone like Lutui in the 3rd round to address the Offensive Line.

I don't know that they have improved more than we have. They are just addressing different areas.

Marv seems to be intent on plugging holes on the defense first, and then the offense second. Whitner and McCargo, if they work out, plug very big holes on our defense and fit the new scheme.

The Jets have immensly upgraded their Offensive line for sure. They get another pick soon, it'll be interesting to see where they go.