Please Draft, Get Here, PLEASE.

Lv-Bills

Houston is gonna trade down. Tennessee is gonna trade down. The Jets are going up and down. Buffalo is going to trade down. I mean, who isn't going to trade up or down?

The rationale is killing me. Buffalo is gonna trade down because they have alot of holes to fill. LMAO. Gee, you think? Does that same thing hold true for every other team in the top ten of the draft? Yeah, I'd say so.

I mean, come on already. NOT ONE PERSON, or analyst, or anyone knows what the hell is gonna happen. Everyone is trying so hard to guess, it's just hilarious.

Every team has been rumored to be doing everything that's possible in the draft.

For the love of god, please just let Saturday get here, so I can stop reading all of the "experts" predictions, both in print and on every radio broadcast of every day.

I somewhat agree with the original post....part of me wishes all this "information" about teams trading down or up etc...would start to be said about 1-2 weeks before the draft then in Feb....it is becoming a bit much if you ask me...

More then anything, I just wish the reports were more factual then just about calling your buddy, him or her giving you a good idea and then reporting it in the newspaper as a legitimate rumor.

I somewhat agree with the original post....part of me wishes all this "information" about teams trading down or up etc...would start to be said about 1-2 weeks before the draft then in Feb....it is becoming a bit much if you ask me...

More then anything, I just wish the reports were more factual then just about calling your buddy, him or her giving you a good idea and then reporting it in the newspaper as a legitimate rumor.

671809[/snapback]

I mean, the NFL is starting to get on overkill with all the draft stuff. I just got Sirius radio and I love it. But, it's nothing but the draft, 24 hours a day, all the time. And yeah, I know it's coming up.....ok, great.

Seriously, just listen or read enough......if you listen long enough, you are sooner or later going to hear that that Pittsburgh is going to trade up to get Leinart. I mean, it's getting totally stupid with everyone guessing. Listen long enough and you'll probably have someone say that the Chargers are looking to trade up to get Reggie Bush.

Or, you hear what Leinart eats for breakfast. When he was fat. If Michael Huff went to prom with the wrong girl. Did Tamba Hali consider Al-Qaeda before Penn State.

COME ON ALREADY.

Are you kidding me? All this idle speculation sure beats the killer mob mentality that will pervade this place after the draft is over.

"Fire Marv!"